Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Stove is offline Associate Member
    Lift heavier every day and drink 2 gallons of water a day........

jpmacco is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove

Has anyone done this cycle with proviron ? If so, what were your gains like?

pumped59 is offline New Member
    yeah that sucks man...i'm on week 3 of my straight sust cycle and i've gain a little over 10 pounds...week 7, two pounds, u were screwed

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stove
    I'm curious if your speaking from experience.. Stove this is some useless info bro.. Where do you come up with these ideas, from a fortune cookie or a box of cereal?

Stove is offline Associate Member
    oops, I sounded serious...or did I?

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    I'm curious if your speaking from experience.. Stove this is some useless info bro.. Where do you come up with these ideas, from a fortune cookie or a box of cereal?

I'm taking 25mg proviron in the morning and 25mg in the evening. Is that too much?

No...the proviron is an anti-e if i'm correct it wouldn't hinder any gains.. Lets do a recap... You should see some sort of water retention at the least.. Do you feel pretty good pumps in the gym, check your blood pressure, it should of went up a lil.. You mentioned you train 5 days a week straight, are you getting stronger in your lifts, or just coasting each successive workout? If this gear is legit you should experience good pumps, big time weight increase by now, higher bloodpressure (nothing to get scared about, but higher), increased appetite without a doubt - i looked at your diet and you should be still hungry after those meals, are you? These are some signs you should see, this would mean your gear is good stuff

No...the proviron is an anti-e if i'm correct it wouldn't hinder any gains.. Lets do a recap... You should see some sort of water retention at the least.. Do you feel pretty good pumps in the gym, check your blood pressure, it should of went up a lil.. You mentioned you train 5 days a week straight, are you getting stronger in your lifts, or just coasting each successive workout? If this gear is legit you should experience good pumps, big time weight increase by now, higher bloodpressure (nothing to get scared about, but higher), increased appetite without a doubt - i looked at your diet and you should be still hungry after those meals, are you? These are some signs you should see, this would mean your gear is good stuff
    I notice a slight lift gain, maybe 10-20lbs. I don't have a BPM device. All that food makes me want to puke sometimes. I couldn't eat anymore. I'm 5'10, 185lbs. No water retention.

I think I'm going to add another 100mg's and see what happens.

You can try it, but i don't know what another 100mgs will do a week if anything, right now your natural test should be shut down and you should be slabbing weight on like never before.. I don't like to be negative, but your appetite should be better then that, like you should be so hungry inbetween meals that you will eat a plate of steamy hot sh!t.. It shouldn't matter.. What about pumps?... do you get nice pumps after the gym, like your muscles seem to wanna rip..

I'm almost certain now you got some bad gear bro,

It sucks

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I'm on my seventh week of the following cycle:

400mg per wk. EQ-Tokyo -Batch 001B
    500mg per wk.Enanthate -QV -Batch 013
    Proviron -50mg per day
    Propecia-1mg per day

I haven't seen any sizable gains, maybe 2lbs of muscle, and very little strength gain. My diet is great (plenty of protein and good calories)and workout routine is great,(5x's per wk.) and the roids seem totally legit,hologram good, so not sure what's going on.

Do you think I should increase the amount of Enanthate? I also have some test. priopionate and primobolan depot which I could add.

Thanks.
    Well you could try skipping a week and if you feel a testosterone crash, then maybe something is right with the roids and wrong with your routine. Well I just came to the conclusion, when my first 10 weeks were up I switched to Research Tech testosterone enanthate , well I did that for another 6 weeks however I lost weight during the week 11 thru 16. Well I thought the weight loss was because I ended the deca but it turns out, weeks #1 thru 10 I used shanghai labs gear and knew it was good. Well at week 11 I ran out of deca and shanghai labs so I did the research tech. Well lets say, at week #16 I stopped all shots and I just really did not have any type of crash,..... I think I actually crashed on week #11 thru 16, thinking I was doing good testosterone but I now think all I was doing was injecting sterile oil. This is where I screwed myself up... I took what I thought was 1000 mg a week of testosterone, but if its bunk gear, this is why I continued loosing weight from my bloated gains on deca.... I thought the drop of libido was because I heard 1000 mg of testosteone will also kill the libido but I think the lack of libido was I was going thru PCT. Well by teh time I stopped the injections, I was already beginning recovery and in fact once I stopped the injections, instead of loosing libido, its done nothing but increase since and also accompanied by my balls growing back post cycle.

Who ever it was that came out saying research tech gear was bunk and no steroids in it, just oil... I now think you were absolutely right. This Research tech stuff I have is clearly fake or "no dose".
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 01-22-2004 at 06:56 PM.

You can try it, but i don't know what another 100mgs will do a week if anything, right now your natural test should be shut down and you should be slabbing weight on like never before.. I don't like to be negative, but your appetite should be better then that, like you should be so hungry inbetween meals that you will eat a plate of steamy hot sh!t.. It shouldn't matter.. What about pumps?... do you get nice pumps after the gym, like your muscles seem to wanna rip..

I'm almost certain now you got some bad gear bro,

It sucks

Very little pump

Nope, I wouldn't even go any further.. contact your source and let him know... send him this thread if you want..lol.. That's not a good deal, If anything even if you starved yourself you would see at least pumps!!!

MachZ is offline Member
    Sure sounds like you got hosed.
    Why add more of nothing if your getting nothing.
    Monster is right, contact your source and ask what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    Sure sounds like you got hosed.
    Why add more of nothing if your getting nothing.
    Monster is right, contact your source and ask what's up.

I go it in Tiajuna. Is it possible to have a fake with a correctly packaged, wrapped bottle with sealed cap and all the right markings and hologram?

Thanks!

MachZ is offline Member
    I go it in Tiajuna. Is it possible to have a fake with a correctly packaged, wrapped bottle with sealed cap and all the right markings and hologram?

Thanks!

I've never got gear from Tiajuna but from what I gather there is alot of fake gear to be had in Mexico.
    If your not getting gains yet bro, then something is without a doubt wrong.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I'm confused here, what did you weigh when you started and what do you weigh now? how are you measuring your fat? If you gained 2 pounds and gained 5 % body fat thats more like ten pounds. I think if everything you are saying is true(diet, training and others stuff) then you don't have real stuff.

Please answer my questions above so I can make an educated oppinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    I'm confused here, what did you weigh when you started and what do you weigh now? how are you measuring your fat? If you gained 2 pounds and gained 5 % body fat thats more like ten pounds. I think if everything you are saying is true(diet, training and others stuff) then you don't have real stuff.

Please answer my questions above so I can make an educated oppinion.

I weighed around 178-180lbs. My bf was 15%. I gained about 10lbs but my bf increased to around 20% so I did more cardio and I dropped some weight. I'm now 185lbs in the morning (after pissing all night) and my bf now is around 18%. I'm using a body fat scale.

I'm confused about whether it is possible to have a fake with a correctly packaged, wrapped bottle with sealed cap and all the right markings and hologram? Is it sometimes a matter of trial and error with this stuff?

Thanks bud.

Bartleby is offline Member
    so you gained 10 pds, but it was fat, and than you dropped back down to lose bf...you did gain weight, just not the weight you wanted, which tells me you didnt follow your diet plan very well that you had layed out...stiil could be fake gear, i think you should look back at ur diet and training routine...

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    so you gained 10 pds, but it was fat, and than you dropped back down to lose bf...you did gain weight, just not the weight you wanted, which tells me you didnt follow your diet plan very well that you had layed out...stiil could be fake gear, i think you should look back at ur diet and training routine...

I followed the diet plan. I just started to gain unwanted weight in my waistline and my bf increased so I bumped up the cardio (not excessive). Aren't you supposed to gain muscle on this stuff? During my previous cycle my bf went down and muscle went up. I don't think it should be the other way around.

Bartleby is offline Member
    I followed the diet plan. I just started to gain unwanted weight in my waistline and my bf increased so I bumped up the cardio (not excessive). Aren't you supposed to gain muscle on this stuff? During my previous cycle my bf went down and muscle went up. I don't think it should be the other way around.
    well if everything was in check and you are sure of that, then you must have got some fake gear bro...post up pics of the eq too so other bros can help you out...

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I guess its possible for the bottle to be legit, but the seller emptied the original contents and filled it with oil, seems like a big chore for some mexican trying to make some cash but i guess its possilble.

Well hey on the bright side, if it was fake you can start another cycle whenever you want, just be mroe careful when you go back to TJ. Good luck.

puck is offline New Member
    Everyone go back and take alook at his pics, Why are they all bubbled and ****ty lookin... I've used QV before and the labels didn't look like that. jmo I agree even if your traing and diet sucks you should still see gains and sides..

Quote Originally Posted by puck
    Everyone go back and take alook at his pics, Why are they all bubbled and ****ty lookin... I've used QV before and the labels didn't look like that. jmo I agree even if your traing and diet sucks you should still see gains and sides..

Actually the labels are in great condition. It's just the pic and that was the bottle I was using to it's already been handled by me.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by puck

thats what I said, but again, he said it's because he's been handling them.

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    I guess its possible for the bottle to be legit, but the seller emptied the original contents and filled it with oil, seems like a big chore for some mexican trying to make some cash but i guess its possilble.

Well hey on the bright side, if it was fake you can start another cycle whenever you want, just be mroe careful when you go back to TJ. Good luck.

One thing I did notice was that this stuff was kinda difficult to pull out of the bottle. It was thicker than propionate which is really easy to fill the syringe.

TimberFrame is offline New Member
    I weighed around 178-180lbs. My bf was 15%. I gained about 10lbs but my bf increased to around 20% so I did more cardio and I dropped some weight. I'm now 185lbs in the morning (after pissing all night) and my bf now is around 18%. I'm using a body fat scale.

I'm confused about whether it is possible to have a fake with a correctly packaged, wrapped bottle with sealed cap and all the right markings and hologram? Is it sometimes a matter of trial and error with this stuff?

Thanks bud.

If you are using the scales that utilize electrical impedence, I would question the accuracy. Are you getting good pumps or vascularity during your workouts?

I'm currently on my 4th week of 400mg/wk QV Enan batch 12 and 300mg/wk QV Deca and have had considerable strength gains. My weight has not increased much (5lbs), but its because of my diet. I'm getting good pumps during my workout along with a little vascularity.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteykauai
    its the oil.....propinate is more soluble, thats why it needs to be in ED or EOD, enanthate takes longer to be released into your blood stream.

I took 100mg of propinate just to see if it makes any difference. I thought since enanthate is slow acting I would be able to tell if the stuff might be fake if I received gains while on propinate since gains are pretty much immediate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information