Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jpmacco is offline Associate Member

no gains after 7wks.

I'm on my seventh week of the following cycle:

400mg per wk. EQ-Tokyo -Batch 001B
    500mg per wk.Enanthate -QV -Batch 013
    Proviron -50mg per day
    Propecia-1mg per day

I haven't seen any sizable gains, maybe 2lbs of muscle, and very little strength gain. My diet is great (plenty of protein and good calories)and workout routine is great,(5x's per wk.) and the roids seem totally legit,hologram good, so not sure what's going on.

Do you think I should increase the amount of Enanthate? I also have some test. priopionate and primobolan depot which I could add.

Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmacco
    I'm on my seventh week of the following cycle:

400mg per wk. EQ-Tokyo -Batch 001B
    500mg per wk.Enanthate -QV -Batch 013
    Proviron -50mg per day
    Propecia-1mg per day

I haven't seen any sizable gains, maybe 2lbs of muscle, and very little strength gain. My diet is great (plenty of protein and good calories)and workout routine is great,(5x's per wk.) and the roids seem totally legit,hologram good, so not sure what's going on.

Do you think I should increase the amount of Enanthate? I also have some test. priopionate and primobolan depot which I could add.

Let me know your thoughts?

Thanks.
    IF YOU HAVE HAD NO STRENGTH INCREASE SOUNDS LIKE U WERE SCAMMED.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes it sounds to me that it is very badly underdosed or it is not good gear, Overall what kind of gains have you seen, any water retention? Increase in appetite? Any acne, sex drive increased?

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Maybe you want to post some pictures of your gear in the pic forum so that some bro's here confirm if its good or not.

Quote Originally Posted by monster.
    Yes it sounds to me that it is very badly underdosed or it is not good gear, Overall what kind of gains have you seen, any water retention? Increase in appetite? Any acne, sex drive increased?
    No side effects except an increase in sex drive, but that could be in my mind.

I heard this particular batch of entan. 013 was actually overdosed a bit. People have been responding to it. I really don't think it is fake. It had all the markings and the hologram was right. I'll upload a pic.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    You're screwed man. You're probably injecting fish oils.

longhornDr is offline Member
    I would take a look at your diet and training.

In 7 weeks you should be making gains juice or no juice.

No side effects except an increase in sex drive, but that could be in my mind.
    It doesn't look right bro, At the least you should be holding some water, and you should be jerking off at least 4 times a day.. What about your appetite, your appetite should be awesome, you should never be full.. you should see some sides from that test.. Has your nuts shrunk, thats another give away..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Could be a multitude of things, diet the gear, but hell even if your diet was bad you should be up more than 2lbs. My guess is that your gear is crap.

It doesn't look right bro, At the least you should be holding some water, and you should be jerking off at least 4 times a day.. What about your appetite, your appetite should be awesome, you should never be full.. you should see some sides from that test.. Has your nuts shrunk, thats another give away..
    Not side effects. I get full all the time. My diet is great. I'm taking in about 350g of protein daily with quality carbs. If anything I'm overtraining 5x's per wk

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Bro I have done less gear and had a ****y diet when I was younger and still gained strength and weight.
    Sorry bro you got took.

Bartleby is offline Member
    yeah bro sounds like your gear is fake...you sure it was legit?? I'm about to start batch 013 qv enan so i hope i dont have any problems, but everyone else was makin great gains from it....

Quote Originally Posted by mart651
    Bro I have done less gear and had a ****y diet when I was younger and still gained strength and weight.
    Sorry bro you got took.
    Exactly, with that kind of diet your describing you should be growing like a weed on a sunny day..

Exactly, with that kind of diet your describing you should be growing like a weed on a sunny day..

Here are a couple of pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no gains after 7wks.-enanth3.jpg   no gains after 7wks.-enanth.jpg  

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    The first one with the holo is too blurry -could you take a better one, preferably with light on the holog?

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    I have a question which might be stupid but I am curious all the same. Is it possible for somebody to take off the silver part of the vial which still has the QV green top still attached to it and recap it with out anybody ever knowing.

Jpmacco. Did your QV Enan come in a box with the plastic around the box?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    if you were taking in a high enough amount of calories and protein needed for a cycle, you should have gained more than 2 lbs naturally after 7 wks on an intense training program. anyway, sorry to hear about your situation.

wallycn is offline Banned
    You got ripped off, someone must of pulled the lids off of those bottles and replaced it with who knows what. By week 7 you should be eating like a horse and feeling big as ****. If your not getting hungry all the time and if you don't feel strong and have tons of intensity while your in the gym than it is fake. I would stop taking it, who knows what your injecting into your body.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    The first one with the holo is too blurry -could you take a better one, preferably with light on the holog?
    Is that better? I'm a crappy photographer. The holo. really does change color. I've seen the dull, fake ones and compared.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails no gains after 7wks.-enanth2.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    if you were taking in a high enough amount of calories and protein needed for a cycle, you should have gained more than 2 lbs naturally after 7 wks on an intense training program. anyway, sorry to hear about your situation.
    I gained about 15lbs but it was mostly fat, so I increased my cardio.

Does it leave dots when you pull the holo back?

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    I have a question which might be stupid but I am curious all the same. Is it possible for somebody to take off the silver part of the vial which still has the QV green top still attached to it and recap it with out anybody ever knowing.

Jpmacco. Did your QV Enan come in a box with the plastic around the box?

Yeah it came in a sealed box. There was no cap mishandling. lol.

Has anyone taken propecia with their cycle?

I did when I was on EQ and Winny.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeltaire
    I did when I was on EQ and Winny.

Did you have any gains? Oh, dots are there.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Ok it looks real. You aren't just drinking it arwe you.
    J\K. Still think something is funny. I don't know very many people that get all sealed up in the boxes. I know a few but not many.

Yeah, I gained a good 9-10 Pounds off of the eq and winny. I do not believe that the propecia is what is stunting your gains though. I also have QV Enan batch #013 that I am starting Monday. I hope I do not have problems with it.

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    dude i dont understand how you keep saying you know that stuff is legit, either you got screwed or you are not hitting the gym, the only 2 possibilities

All my QV EQ, Test prop, and Test Enan came in sealed up boxes.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I gained about 15lbs but it was mostly fat, so I increased my cardio.
    Bro there it is right there, you got gains just not the ones you were looking for, what are your stats and especially bf%. I would guess there is problem in the diet and training. A 15lb increase in body weight in 7wks is very hard to do. All is not lost yet either, the EQ will kick in better soon and you should see some sort of cutting effect from that.

Also, you may want to tear off the holograms it should say something like void and be able to reflect light.

I guess i'm one of the few who thinks your stuff is legit, underdosed probably, but legit.

Open question to everyone, Does QV have rounded corners or squared?

QV has rounded corners.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure it's legit, the only thing that concerns me is the label looks like it was put on by a 7 year old kid. It's all krinkled and bubbly

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Bro there it is right there, you got gains just not the ones you were looking for, what are your stats and especially bf%. I would guess there is problem in the diet and training. A 15lb increase in body weight in 7wks is very hard to do. All is not lost yet either, the EQ will kick in better soon and you should see some sort of cutting effect from that.

Also, you may want to tear off the holograms it should say something like void and be able to reflect light.

I guess i'm one of the few who thinks your stuff is legit, underdosed probably, but legit.

Open question to everyone, Does QV have rounded corners or squared?

What is "void" in spanish? It does reflect light. All the markings are there. I'm 99% positive it's real.

I'm 185lbs. 19-20%bf which went up from 15% I train hard an hour a day, 5 days a wk. My diet is protein and quality carbs. I had a cycle a couple of years ago and it just doesn't feel the same. As I remember it, I had better strength and weight gains with the same amount.

I didn't take proviron at the time. Could the lack of gains be due to lack of water retention?

Oh, the corners are rounded.

it looks real to me used the same kind last cycle and had great results i am kind of stumped

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    it looks real to me used the same kind last cycle and had great results i am kind of stumped

What kinda results did you have? Were you taking proviron ?

Has anyone taken propecia with their cycle?
    I fixed this cause it was the wrong info, Sorry bro i didn't want to lead you down a dead end road.. The test looks legit though..
    Last edited by monster.; 01-22-2004 at 04:09 PM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Could you post your exact diet, the test may be so underdosed that your not even coming close to 500mgs/wk, if that is the case then problem solved, just buy more test and load up more in the syringe.

I'm sure if you post your diet we'll be able to work something out for you that will give you better results down the road and even off your cycle. I believe diet to be the most important part of bulking, so be honest with yourself and post what you really eat day to day. Not trying to imply your diet is bad, but i'd like to see it because i hear a lot of people say my diet is in check and they post it, and well...its not.

I fixed this cause it was the wrong info, Sorry bro i didn't want to lead you down a dead end road.. The test looks legit though..

No worries. I appreciate that.

[QUOTE=jpmacco]
    I'm 185lbs. 19-20%bf which went up from 15% I train hard an hour a day, 5 days a wk. My diet is protein and quality carbs.
    QUOTE]

Bro there is no way you gained 5% BF in 7 weeks eating a clean diet (assuming you don't have a metabolic diesease.) I'm eating 4000 calories a day right now and not putting on any fat and im natural.

You would have had to take in 50,000+ excess fat calories.

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Could you post your exact diet, the test may be so underdosed that your not even coming close to 500mgs/wk, if that is the case then problem solved, just buy more test and load up more in the syringe.

I'm sure if you post your diet we'll be able to work something out for you that will give you better results down the road and even off your cycle. I believe diet to be the most important part of bulking, so be honest with yourself and post what you really eat day to day. Not trying to imply your diet is bad, but i'd like to see it because i hear a lot of people say my diet is in check and they post it, and well...its not.

Here's the diet:

Meal 1
    10 to 12 egg whites w/salsa
    1 cup of oats
    1 cup coffee or tea

Meal 2
    2 chicken breasts
    1 yam

Meal 3
    1lb of lean ground beef
    1 cup green veggies

Meal 4
    1 chicken breast
    3/4 Cup oats

Meal 5 (Pre Workout)
    40g Protein Shake
    Cup of Grapes

Meal 6 (Post workout)
    40g Protein Shake

Meal 7 (Post Post workout)
    12 egg whites
    1 cup oats

Meal 8
    40g Protein Shake w/Canola Oil

Ok, a couple of candy bars a week and 3 beers.

You need more alot more carbs in your post workout meals.

I think about 2/3 of my daily carb intake comes in my 2 post workout meals. Thats when you need them most.

Other than that, the rest looks good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information