niz
    niz is offline New Member

Question LEGIT or BULL****???

hey jsut receive this EQ/Prop 300mg mix from Monterrey A.G.C Labs and Teest Enanthate 250 from Gallo Pharmaceuticals, the EQ/Prop mix looks kinda sketchy b/c it seems like it has tiny fibers suspended in the soulution. Anyone who could help me out with this, let me know if im getting ripped or if its legit. Oh yeah, its made in the U.S too...........................well i cant get the pic to load ill try it later it says its too big, but for now has anyone herd of these companies, im sure they are bootleggers, but i just wanna know before i start shooting peanut oil.

Also last question, has anyone seen yellow winny pills that are shaped like the pink dbols and should they have the snake or dragon symbol on the back, and what mg are they??/?

thanks guys
    Last edited by niz; 01-22-2004 at 04:25 PM.

niz

Quote Originally Posted by anasci.org
    hmm.. tiny fibers, interesting, i dunno are you sure there not crystals sometimes gear crystalizes

well that does make sense know that you mentioned that. it seems likely you are right. but if it does do that is it still good to use???

do you happen to know why that happens??

bitta is offline Associate Member
    does the bottle of Gallo have a hallogram on it. What does it look like?

niz
    Quote Originally Posted by bitta
    does the bottle of Gallo have a hallogram on it. What does it look like?
    yeh it has a good halogram on it looks lagit

bitta is offline Associate Member
    o.k. bro from what I hear it's legit and clean, I am starting mine sunday so I will keep you posted the bottle hasa white label and silver hallo on it, try to remove the hallo and see if it peels off easy it should have a plastic film over the hallo and then when it is exposed you should scratch it and see if it leaves marks on the hallo. This should confirm that it was made by Gallo,it probably is because why counterfeit a new ug with little feedback. What I have heard is that it is a ug that was operating with another name and just starting making"Gallo"products.....furthermore he or she claims it to be the goods and having forgot what you said it was I know that they are standing behind the test products specifically enanthate . Believe me I have been frustrated about this for a month or so and still don't know if it is good like I said I will keep the board posted I can't afford to waste any and get it tested plus I don't really trust anyone else on the issue...It is new so be wary of Gallo's people hyping it up on boards it seems to be a trend with new gear, members exploit boards to "juice up" there juice and act like they have tried it and tested it of course they will say it's the sh**.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Fibers floating around? I'd be leary of the stuff..

Thread Information