tylerdurden is offline Junior Member

Ultimate bulking cycle

wk 1-16 test enthanate 500-1000mg week
    wk 1-16 equipoise 400-600mg week
    wk 1-4 test prop 100mg daily
    wk 4-7 anadrol 2day,3day,3day,2day(4 weeks)
    wk 4-11 insulin 10iu morn and post workout
    wk 8-13 dbol 50mg,40mg,40mg,30mg,30mg,25mg(taper down each week)
    wk 4-11 fina 75mg daily
    wk 8-13 t3 25mg daily
    clen if required anytime during cycle
    nolvadex on hand

what do you vets think of this cycle????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't taper any of the dosages...... this will make for unsteady blood levels and effect your gains and you can end up seeing more sides. The test and EQ I would pick a dosage and stick with it.

I have on q's how many cycles you have under your belt because this is a lot of gear to run.

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    Well definetly not the ultimate cycle I will tell you that straight up. No GH or IGF-1 or FGF's or LHRH, FSH and HCG for PCT and so forth plus its actual running time is pathetically average.

50mg Dbol kind of excessive if you ask me. No need to go beyond 30mg a day. You failed to mention wut kind of Insulin you'll be using (lin/log). Also didint mention ur drol dosage.

Far too much damage done to the liver with that selection of orals. If there was maybe 4-6 weeks of free time inbetween each ones usage you could pull it off with little harm... but straight from one to another is gonna give ya a new liver. No need to damage ur body anymore than you have to.

I sure hope ur T3 dosage is supposed to be MCG and not MG, otherwise Ill see ya in the obituaries.

Should consider HCG + nolva for the PCT. PCT is, in my opinion, the most IMPORTANT aspect of any cycle, bad PCT and ur cycle results dont matter cause they vanish.

It doesnt even look like you thought of any PCT... you've listed nothing other than nolva which you didint even state was for PCT(?)

Also wouldnt hurt to run 1.25mg/eod Letrozole (Femara), drol and dbol cause alot of bloat, you're best to keep it down with an anti-aromatase. Id personally use 2.5mg/ed letrozole.

Use the clen in ur PCT to help burn fat and, as they say (although im not sure if I beleive), that clens anti-catabolic.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    whats your history with juice and lifting?

I just have a few questions. What dose is the test? 500 or 1000? theres a big difference there. why are you running the dbol and anadrol mid cycle? and why are you running 17aa for 10 weeks. do you have something for your liver? why do you say clen if needed? have you used insulin before?

peace

sorry,ive done 5cycles,last one was almost as big as this,cant afford gh,nodody i know can get igf,im 5'10 215lbs,relatively lean(can see my abs)post cycle is slin and clen for me and works quite well,never used hcg before but was thinking in week 8 use 500iu and agin week 16.did insulin twice before,my mothers diabetic so i know how to handle it and the sides,anadrol doses are above (2x50mg tabs daily example)obviously t3 is mcg,was thinkin when i come off the drol,i should do dbol so i dont lose the size quickly and taper off the dbol,maybe im wrong there.enthanate is 250mg vials,maybe leave it at 750mg wekk whole way through?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think it looks too bad myself. I wouldn't taper the doses ata ll, just pick one and stick with it. I would also use the slin 4 on 4 off. Other than that it looks pretty good, you should make some good gains there. I myself do not subscribe to the idea that orals are bad for your liver, so I don't see a problem there either.

Do you not use anything other than slin and clen for your PCT? I'd be curious to see how you work that if you do.

-moto

usually post cycle is clen 2weeks on/2 off,slin 6weeks of 10iu after training and some kick ass creatine we get here called maximucle creatamax 8000

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    LOL

If you cant find Lr3IGF-1, you REALLY need to use a search engine for once.

PCT isnt about just keeping ur gains from the cycle, its about brining ur HPTA back so you can have kids and have a decent life... no amount of clen and Insulin could ever stimulate LH increase... which is what you NEED. But whatever, you can do ur cycle with slin and clen for PCT, and if u actually recover from it, id suspect ur gears fake. AT LEAST toss in some nolvadex , this is about your health christ dont be so cheap and stubborn.

im not buyin igf off any website,i mean the chances of it being real and me actually recieving it would be minimal.never used hcg before,but willing to,and i stated i would have nolvdex on hand,i never get gyno

no that is not true there are many good sites that sell qulity IGF-1 LR3

well its against the rules to ask for sources in here so i cant tell which are real and which arent.would rather do igf than gh though,mates on gh 4months a year and looks the same as always

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    i just got a bunch of igf-1 from a site, and im in day 6 and loving it!!!!! its an amazing compound. I am amazed u have never used hcg in any cycle and have no problems, however throwing in 500 ius in week 8 makes no sense, and its a waste, do 500 iu per week throughout the cycle, and make sure u have clomid for pct as well.

Thread Information