Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

2iu..4iu..6,8,10

I have read so many different opinions in articles and in this forum regarding GH dose amounts. One guy says anything under 4iu ed is a waste the next guy says the number is 8 or 10. I have another friend that is in awsome shape 6'2, 275 @ 10% says that 2iu ed, no slin is awesome for him, melts off the fat and makes him as hard as a rock. Does anyone know the real answer to this if there is any...and what effect do AAS have on the doseage for GH if any? Everyone in the know says that slin has the big effect.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Any thoughts?

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is really still in the experimental stages IMO..It won't be for a while that there is a general consensus.
    It's just like AAS not everybody responds to the same dose...My advice is start low and work your way up till you find what works for you.

ROZ
    ROZ is offline Junior Member
    I have used gh at 4iu ed w/ AS, extremely thermogenic, alot of sweating at night. I can't say I notice much in terms of gains but it definitely kept me lean. Next cycle I am trying 8 iu ed w/ slin . Doing my homework on slin now.

Thread Information