asiancuts is offline Associate Member

Angry i can't believe what i heard

hey bros, listen to this. im at college now and my girlfriend came down to visit me. she brought her younger brother who i know pretty well, hes young, only a senior in highschool. he has a couple freshman buddies he knows and comes down to party with them. anyway, we were chatting when he first got here and he said that last weekend him and his friends were trying to get some ecstasy and they got ripped off. after giving him sh*t for wanting to do dumb stuff like that in the first place, i asked what they looked like. get this, he said they were little pink tablets in the shape of a pentagon with a little squiggle mark on the back!!!!!

i went into my room and got my dbol and said, "like this?". he said exactly the same. i told him they were a weight lifting supplement (didn't want to say too much) that could be bought for less than $50 for a hundred, and he got ripped of hardcore. he said him and his buddies pitched in to get 10 of them at a staggering $20 a piece! some douche bag out there is selling 40 cent pink thais for $20. and who knows how many more kids he ripped off. this d*ck head probably made enough off of 25 dbol for his next two cycles.

my girlfriends little brother is stupid for trying to get ecstasy in the first place, but i cant believe this guy is doing this to people. i just hope i run into him on the street so i can show him exactly how much i've benefitted from dbol (as well as EQ and enanth) in the past weeks!

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    hopefully he taught the kids a lesson, personally, i hold the belief that if some one gets taken advantage of, it's more their fault than the person who is taking advantage

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    That's strange. If he just wanted to rip people off, he could find something to sell them that was a lot cheaper than dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    That's strange. If he just wanted to rip people off, he could find something to sell them that was a lot cheaper than dbol.
    that's what i was thinking, and why waste the dbol ?

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    that's what i was thinking, and why waste the dbol?
    i thought that too, but its probably because with the money he made off people, he could just go and buy a thousand

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    i thought that too, but its probably because with the money he made off people, he could just go and buy a thousand
    now that's what i call drug abuse!

vaeltaire is offline Associate Member
    That's crazy bro. lol

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    You know they can look pretty much like anything the manufacturer wants them to look like. IF you were into that kind of thing there are some websites out there that you can look up what type pill they are and see if they are fakes and maybe even how they rated and what's in them.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    be gratefull he didnt get some crap drug that no one knows what it is instead and just got ripped off - when you are buying recs,you really are gambling wit your life - lthough to be sure, x is not as bad as most and probably harmless if only once in awhile - but still -who knows if taht is reallywhat you ar getting?

i used to be into the club scene and x once in a while won't kill you, but extended use will f*ck up your emotional well being, i became very depressed after i stopped taking it, from what i here, that's a typical reaction, i also felt that my mind would react slower while taking x, i wasn't as sharp as i normally am

yeah, thank god it was just dbol and not something that could've f***ed him up (i mean in a bad way).

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    [QUOTE=CYCLEON] when you are buying recs,you really are gambling wit your life QUOTE]

How true.

slamd097 is offline Banned
    you still got his number??!! LOL

(in no way is slamd097 condoning or suggestiing the use of anabolic steroids . The given text was for practical joke purposes only and in no way has in his possetion, or knows of any one who has in their possetion drugs of this kind)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Again, the good news is you were there to let him know what it was....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    irony at its best

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut2148
    You know they can look pretty much like anything the manufacturer wants them to look like. IF you were into that kind of thing there are some websites out there that you can look up what type pill they are and see if they are fakes and maybe even how they rated and what's in them.
    since you brought it up...

www.dancesafe.org

Thread Information