monkeyjuice is offline Member

SOURCE SHIPPED: Registered Mail/Signiture Required?

I recently made a purchace from a legit source in mexico, just clomid and nolvadex , less than $100 worth. They sent it REGISTERED MAIL FROM MEXICO/SIGNITURE REQUIRED. So if i am not there the day the mail come for me to sign for it, i have to go down to the post office to pick it up and sign for it.

COULD THIS BE A PROBLEM IF I HAVE TO GO DOWN AND PICK UP FROM THE POST-OFFICE?

could i get in trouble for clomid and novladex sent thru mail?

simplyjakked is offline Member
    what the hell is that in your avatar monkeyjuice? looks like gonge to me. i personally would sign for it because its such a small amount you probably wont have any probs.

jbrand is offline Member
    I know what source you are referring to, and they send all their packages that way. Don't worry about signing, especially for non-scheduled stuff.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    cant get in trouble for nolva and clomid. You can order up to a 3 month supply of any prescription drug.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    cant get in trouble for nolva and clomid. You can order up to a 3 month supply of any prescription drug.
    without a perscription?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yep!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You can get in trouble for having anything sent over without a prescription.
    Last edited by LightWeightBaby; 01-23-2004 at 02:19 PM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I ordered nolvadex from central america one time and if I recall correctly, you had to adhere to a disclaimer. It was impossed by the company to adhere to U.S. custom's laws regarding non scheduled. I looked it up on the custom's website and I could find nothing wrong with importing a limited (3month like stated) supply. I wouldn't have order unless I was completely sure I wouldn't get in trouble so I think he's alright.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I ordered nolvadex from central america one time and if I recall correctly, you had to adhere to a disclaimer. It was impossed by the company to adhere to U.S. custom's laws regarding non scheduled. I looked it up on the custom's website and I could find nothing wrong with importing a limited (3month like stated) supply. I wouldn't have order unless I was completely sure I wouldn't get in trouble so I think he's alright.
    I believe clomid and nolva are not considered to be harmful to males, however to females this is a completely different story and these drugs have to be used with great care. I believe anti-estrogens for males are very loosely regulated because they can lessen the severity of steroid side effects as much as 1800% and the govt might want to control steroids but not cut out access to things that can minimize very bad side effects. Perhaps the only reason prescription is required because these drugs can be harmful to women. We have all heard about some childless couple that went and got clomid off these easy to get places on the internet but try treating themselves with it and end up with the woman having sextuplets, etc... but for men, Clomid and Nolva are relatively benign and harmless. Sometimes a non-steroid using male but with low testosterone problems can find benefit from using these drugs. Some men just have a high conversion rate to E from their T even without using steroids and this causes low T levels. For these dudes, Nolva can be a very suitable substitute for TRT/HRT programs.

Thread Information