Zues is offline Associate Member

Possible Gyno? Advice?

My last cycle my nipples got little lumps under them and became sensitive. Unfortunately at the time I had no anti-E or PCT. They went away after about a month and everything is normal. Just started a cycle two weeks ago. Sust 500mg week, 400mg EQ week, and 50mg Anadrol ED for first month. My nipple have became sensitive and I have the little lump underneath. I just got Nolvadex and I started running it two days ago at 10mgs a day. I'll up the dose if needed, but I researched to start low and increase if symptoms perisit. My question is how long will it take the Nolva to kick in? Will they make the already existing sensitivity and sligh puffiness go away? And if I notice nothing (no results), how soon should I initiate to up the dose?

I'm hoping it'll be okay. Reason I posted my cycle so if anyone thinks its progesterone realted. I didn't think so though. Anways I have Nolva during and PCT, and clomid and HCG for PCT also.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id recomend running the nolva at 20-40mg to combat the gyno.

Well even so no matter what I run it at, I wanna know if present symptoms will go away.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Ye the symptoms should go away with in the first 3-4 days of use.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    Well even so no matter what I run it at, I wanna know if present symptoms will go away.
    They may, and they may not. In many cases surgery will be required. You should have been on daily nolva as a preventative since you already knew you were gyno prone. Bump your nolva to 40 mgs daily until symptoms subside, then stay on 20 mg daily all the way through pct.

Nolva helps prevent estrogen gyno, water bloat and aids in lowering your cholesterol while on cycle. I do not know why so many of you guys are not taking it daily while on cycle.

dr_ma is offline Junior Member
    I would quit taking the Sust and the Anadrol .

I didn't take any Nolva at first cause it wasn't avaliable. Also this might sound crazy but I uped my Novla to 20mg instead of 10, and today the swelling has gone down almost to nothing and the sensitivity has gone away.

I'm going to stick with sust and Anadrol , they stack extremely well together.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zues
    I didn't take any Nolva at first cause it wasn't avaliable. Also this might sound crazy but I uped my Novla to 20mg instead of 10, and today the swelling has gone down almost to nothing and the sensitivity has gone away.

I'm going to stick with sust and Anadrol, they stack extremely well together.
    You caught it early, so good, but never start a cycle unless you have EVERYTHING, that includes anti-e's, in hand.

Thread Information