DYNASTY is offline New Member

the right cycle?

Hey guys. I'm way new to this and I was wondering how you think I should cycle what I've got. I have LOTS of Deca , D-Bol, Sus 250 and Test 400. I'm 6'2" 185-190. How should I go about my first cycle? I want to put on as much mass as possible!

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    The response most people get for info on their first cycle is Just use Test. No need to start stacking gear for your first cycle. If you search around this board, you will find that most members used either Sus 250, or a single ester test for thier first cycle, thats it!

Save the Dbol and Deca for a second cycle.

I would run a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 250 at 500mg/week
    Injecting 250mg (2 times a week)

You should also have your PCT ready before you start your cycle. This is a must!

[QUOTE=monkeyjuice]The response most people get for info on their first cycle is Just use Test. No need to start stacking gear for your first cycle. If you search around this board, you will find that most members used either Sus 250, or a single ester test for thier first cycle, thats it!

Save the Dbol and Deca for a second cycle.

I would run a 10 week cycle of Sustanon 250 at 500mg/week
    Injecting 250mg (2 times a week)

You should also have your PCT ready before you start your cycle. This is a must![/

I'm probly gonna feel like a jackass for asking, but here we go. what is PCT and should I expect to gain much weight on sus? Thanks

Do a search on this board with the search link at the top right corner of this page, right next to the FAQ link. You will find alot of answers there!

I gained 23lbs of 500mg/wk of sus250!

PCT = Post Cycle Thearpy/Treatment

3 weeks after last sus250 inject, PCT will start. It helps your body to recover and bring your natural test levels/functions back to normal. PCT will help you keep your gains you make during your cycle.

For example, lets say your cycle look like this!

Week 1-10 Sustanon 250 @ 500mg/wk (inject 250mg 2x a week)
    Week 13-17 Clomid Day 1: 300mg Day 2-14 100mg Day 15-28 50mg

When i say inject 250mg 2x a week, lets say inject Sunday afternoon, and again Wednesday Night. This way it is 3.5 days apart. No remember this is for example.

Never start a cycle unless you have everything you need at the beginning!

thanks again. I've got like 60 clomid tabs and like 15 bottles of sus250, deca and test400, like 10cc's each bottle. I'm going to start my first cycle on sunday then, with just sus250. I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTY
    thanks again. I've got like 60 clomid tabs and like 15 bottles of sus250, deca and test400, like 10cc's each bottle. I'm going to start my first cycle on sunday then, with just sus250. I'm excited!

do a little more research, you may want to wait tillnext sunday.....get some more members input first!

just my opinion! i know your anxious, but get some more info first!

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Personally, I would do the following:

1-12 T400 (200mg twice per week)
    14-17 clomid (start two weeks after last shot: 300mg day 1, 100 for ten days, 50mg for 10 days.)

You should get some Nolvadex too and run 10mg/day. Read up on Sust and you will see that many people would not take it in place of a single ester test.

shootdeep is offline Member

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Yes, read around a bit and you 'll find answers to lots of your questions. Be patient, and you'll learn better from your own research.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon should be injected E3D for best results.

Thread Information