Thread: 2nd cycle

quaker48 is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle

Hi, Im new on this forum, but i read your post all the time on here. I was wondering if i could get some help and info on doing my 2nd cycle. my 1st cycle was eq 400mg a week for 5 weeks and i didnt notice any gains untill i was off it ,but i was happy my benched jumped 40lbs. But anyways for my 2nd cycle i have a 10ml of qv eq. and a 10ml of qv cyp. and clomid for after the cyle. i was wondering how much i should use a week and how long . I would like to know whati can expect to gain and what side effects i could get. what i planned on doing was taking 300mg a week of eq untill i run out and ten weeks of just 200mg of cyp. a week. I was wondering your thoughts about it as well and if i would see good gains. My height is 5"8 weight 183 and my age is 21, i have lifted since 7th grade. Im also currently a college football player as well. Hope get some feed back

please some body give me some feed back

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    You need more gear, there's a lot of things that need to be said. You need to run test slightly higher. You didn't notice the eq from your first cycle for a while cause it'll take 305 weeks just to start, it likes to run long. Run the test a week longer than the eq, something like 500 mg/week. Search for cycles and other threads you'll learn a lot on your own.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well you need more gear..if these are the compounds you want to use then

wk1-11 500mg cyp
    wk 1-10 400mg EQ
    have nolv and l-dex on hand..start pct 3 wks after last cyp shot

You need more gear, there's a lot of things that need to be said. You need to run test slightly higher. You didn't notice the eq from your first cycle for a while cause it'll take 3-5 weeks just to start, it likes to run long. Run the test a week longer than the eq, something like 500 mg/week. Search for cycles and other threads you'll learn a lot on your own.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Well you need more gear..if these are the compounds you want to use then

wk1-10 500mg cyp
    wk 1-10 400mg EQ
    have nolv and l-dex on hand..start pct 3 wks after last cyp shot
    There it is! But you need to check on the detection times. If you get tested...this could get ugly.

thanks for the info, but it's all the gear i can get, wont i see any gains from it?plus im affraid of side affects i want to keep them low as possible

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    thanks for the info, but it's all the gear i can get, wont i see any gains from it?plus im affraid of side affects i want to keep them low as possible
    On this gear the sides will be low....you don't have enough gear and if your afraid you shouldn't even think about roids......don't waste your time with this amount of gear..............

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    It's not worth running that little of gear. And maybe it's jsut me but i think the side effects get a little overblown, now this doesn't mean to runb crazy doses but using what we suggest with nolv or liquidex you have nothing to worry about.

Swellin Guest
    Db may come across a little callused, but he is spot on! Don't mess with this one. It will be a huge waste. You may see some gains, but running it like it should be run........you should see at least 2-3 times the gains you will get running it your way. Save you $$ until everything is right for you..after all, it is the only body you get.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Db may come across a little callused, but he is spot on! Don't mess with this one. It will be a huge waste. You may see some gains, but running it like it should be run........you should see at least 2-3 times the gains you will get running it your way. Save you $$ until everything is right for you..after all, it is the only body you get.
    I didn't mean to come off that way,but I call them like I see them....and this is a no go situation here.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I didn't mean to come off that way,but I call them like I see them....and this is a no go situation here.
    I know you bro...you are calling it like you see it...trying to help a fella out. I just wanted to make certain he understands the point...without becoming defensive.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Trade the bottle of eq for another of cyp....
    Run it 1cc e5d for 12 or so weeks...then go with your PCT.
    If your diet/training/rest are right........you'll grow like you wont believe......

D

thanks guys for all your reply's .Okay so if i run the eq at 400mg a week for 10weeks and th cyp. 500mg a week for 11 weeks, i should see good solid gains. Like I wanna know like that i can expect like weight, strenght, how much will i keep and lose

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    like, what you gain and like, what you keep is up to you and how well you diet, if you train hard, do proper pct and up your cals after your cycle enough to maintain your new weight, everybody's different, but for me, i usually aim for 20 to 25 lb gain during cycle and keeping 15 of it, i think that would be reasonable

scottninpo thanks for the info, would the gains be a more solid look or water look. i know eq is suppose to make u more vascualer but didnt know with the cyp. being added

if you're worried about being watery, take .25mg ldex and 10mg ED through out the cycle and you'll stay very lean, also limit your sodium intake, drink plenty of water and eat clean, and you'll get real hard on the eq, i love eq, btw, my second favorite aas

okay i was wondering if take in plenty of cal. and protien, but started useing low glymic carbs do u think that would fine.

if your on a bulking cycle, i wouldn't worry too much about what kind of carbs you're taking in, just eat lots of veggies and don't go nuts with bread and pasta

well would u consider my cycle to be a bulk cycle

yup

scottninpo u said take .25mg ldex and 10mg ED through out the cycle and you'll stay very lean, this might sound stupid but are their full names?

it's not stupid, i had to ask at one time too, that's what we're here for

liquidex, it's the liquid form of arimidex , a lot cheaper
    nolvadex , you can find it in liquid form too

thanks alot for all your help

anytime, bro, like i said, that's what we're here for, it's better that you ask then do something blindly and go and hurt yourself and become a statistic

Swellin Guest
    Scott has become a dynamo in the morning, but he peters out quickly....nothing from him in the evening.

i'm a sprinter, not a marathoner, whore!

Swellin Guest
    You are calling me a whore? Your last post put you @1k...Senior. Congrats.

(Quaker, we are thread jacking, because your questions have been answered.)

yeah, you're gonna be a senior real soon, like in two minutes as long as you say welcome to AR to everyone that signs up!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Swellin Guest
    I'll have you know I spent 30-40 posts in the steroid forum last night...and looky where you found me this morning. (I might need to duck out and welcome some newbs in a minute though.)

hey, i got my last three posts, there heehee

Thread Information