Lightbulb Bodybuilding and Ejaculating ???

From what i've read, and what some friends have suggested; i've come to the conclusion that ejaculating (cumming) frequently, could hinder muscle gains, even while on Anabolic Steroids .

I came to this conclusion after I read numerous articles on the internet and about Chinese medicine. For example; i don't know if this is true, but I heared that a year before a major title fight Muhammed Ali would not ejaculate for up to one year!. Furthermore; football coaches as well as track & field atheletes coaches usually prohibit their athlete(s) to ejaculate before a match!.

Basically, if your ballbag (nutsack) is empty; your testosterone is used to create sperm; and thus; not for muscle growth. (For example: try going into the gym immediately after you've "slapped the monkey" or had sex, and tell me if you could train at the same intensity you usually train when you haven't ejaculated for at least one week.. Most probably you wouldn't be able to.

The question I have is do any of you beleive this is true? I would like any thoughts and comments on this.

Things to keep in mind:

The average male 21-45 produces 4-12 mg/day of T naturally - if your body produce between 9 & 12 mg/day you're a lucky dog!!

Amount of LH is almost exactly equal to amount of FSH.

Only a very small amount of T produced can cause muscle growth.

Your body is programmed to think That sperm formation is more important than muscle growth.

The process mentioned above is repeated every 1-3 hours

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you state some of this research in links so I can read them. I'd like to see how old this research is because I disagree.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    when you cum, your brain produces hormones that make you sleepy, that's why you shouldn't jerk off before you train, and your test dips slightly when you cum, but it comes back to normal levels in 20 or so minutes, that is an outmoded way of thinking

bigdog81 is offline Member
    im raising the bull**** flag til i see some real proof of this...
    anybody else call BULL****!?

Its old school coach thinking that trainers of athletes used to use in theory.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    even if it were true,would you give up banging your girl?? because if you do i'm sure she'll find someone else to take care of business bro...i could see if you were getting ready to step on stage at the olympia,you would want every little edge..otherwise shoot your load every chance you get

simplyjakked is offline Member
    i hope its not true cuz i just dropped a batch to DVLDOGs avatar!

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    not true, i have made love to my julie 30mins before a leg workout, f**k me i could lift just as much if anything i felt stronger. i read the opposite, if you have sex before a workout you raise the test in your system, after a 20min low. anyway there's no way my julie going to agree to a year off lol!

peace

Read the same thing. I believe it raises test.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    not true, i have made love to my julie 30mins before a leg workout, f**k me i could lift just as much if anything i felt stronger. i read the opposite, if you have sex before a workout you raise the test in your system, after a 20min low. anyway there's no way my julie going to agree to a year off lol!

peace

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    DEVLDOG, the avatar has to go bro. The others might frown on the absence, but it's a bit too innapropriate for here

Ahhh..knew that was coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    DEVLDOG, the avatar has to go bro. The others might frown on the absence, but it's a bit too innapropriate for here

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sorry bro,just trying to keep up the motivation....hows this one

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    For example; i don't know if this is true, but I heared that a year before a major title fight Muhammed Ali would not ejaculate for up to one year!. Furthermore; football coaches as well as track & field atheletes coaches usually prohibit their athlete(s) to ejaculate before a match!.
    If you don't tug on it for over a year or relieve yourself in some other way, the nocturnal emmissions will kick in. Try going a year without it to prove me wrong Your sperm won't stay viable for that long of a period, and the amount of resorbtion and gametogenesis that will go on to keep your supply viable won't be sufficient, so you'll wake up to sticky sheets on occasion.

tylerdurden is offline Junior Member
    just dont wank WHILE your training and you'll be ok,the bigger boys might laugh at you

shootdeep is offline Member
    ok even though i don't believe it, let's say that ejac. does hinder your gains. i don't know aout the rest of the bros, but i can tell you that the couple of pounds of muscle i might not gain is definitely NOT gonna stop me from uncorking a few here and there!...i mean JEEZ! i gotta live man!!

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Like Scott said it is a prehistoric mode of thinking. It is not true.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

This coming from the man with the avatar showing drawrs coming out of a womans T*** and p****, at least I think it is a woman. Please explain the appropriatness of this..

diesel21 is offline Member
    different for everyone

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    This coming from the man with the avatar showing drawrs coming out of a womans T*** and p****, at least I think it is a woman. Please explain the appropriatness of this..

Mine is a peice of art representing an Angel(which are androgenous according to the myth) in suffered contemplation. It has no sexualy explicit over tones to it at all. To think so would be a reach on the part of yourself

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I apologize for changing the subject but I have to admit, good point!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Mine is a peice of art representing an Angel(which are androgenous according to the myth) in suffered contemplation. It has no sexualy explicit over tones to it at all. To think so would be a reach on the part of yourself

Yea...I figured it was something like that since it looks so depressing. I see Devils as a piece of art representing angels too.....so see, they are the same. LOL

TheImmortal is offline New Member
    Man i jerk before i train everyday. Personally i find i train harder afterwards, and don't feel tired whatsoever

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    From what i've read, and what some friends have suggested; i've come to the conclusion that ejaculating (cumming) frequently, could hinder muscle gains, even while on Anabolic Steroids .

I came to this conclusion after I read numerous articles on the internet and about Chinese medicine. For example; i don't know if this is true, but I heared that a year before a major title fight Muhammed Ali would not ejaculate for up to one year!. Furthermore; football coaches as well as track & field atheletes coaches usually prohibit their athlete(s) to ejaculate before a match!.

Basically, if your ballbag (nutsack) is empty; your testosterone is used to create sperm; and thus; not for muscle growth. (For example: try going into the gym immediately after you've "slapped the monkey" or had sex, and tell me if you could train at the same intensity you usually train when you haven't ejaculated for at least one week.. Most probably you wouldn't be able to.

The question I have is do any of you beleive this is true? I would like any thoughts and comments on this.

Things to keep in mind:

The average male 21-45 produces 4-12 mg/day of T naturally - if your body produce between 9 & 12 mg/day you're a lucky dog!!

Amount of LH is almost exactly equal to amount of FSH.

Only a very small amount of T produced can cause muscle growth.

Your body is programmed to think That sperm formation is more important than muscle growth.

The process mentioned above is repeated every 1-3 hours
    Completely fraudulent. Testosterone is not used to make sperm. If this was true your sperm count would not drop while using testosterone supplementation. Next stupid myth please.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Completely fraudulent. Testosterone is not used to make sperm. If this was true your sperm count would not drop while using testosterone supplementation. Next stupid myth please.
    i guess that about sums it up!

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    One time after busting a nut i worked out at the gym and was weak as hell. If you aren't tired after busting then you didn't bust a good load. try again :lol

Thread Information