marcus_arillius is offline Junior Member

Clen. after a bulk cycle

Can you use clen after a bulk cycle to help keep you'e gains (along with pct of course). I want to use clen after deca and test but, i'm scared it will make me burn to many cals.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus_arillius
    Can you use clen after a bulk cycle to help keep you'e gains (along with pct of course). I want to use clen after deca and test but, i'm scared it will make me burn to many cals.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=23808

check that out bro, maybe it will help some

Swellin Guest
    Follow the link above. that is the Clen Handbook...the best info you will ever read about clen.
    Yes, to a degree....it will help. Clen is an anticatabolic. It will help keep you body from going catabolic, while you are waiting on your natty test to get back flowing.
    It will also help you shed some lard that you might put on during your bulking cycle.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    The Handbook knows all!!!

helios is offline Associate Member
    Clen is supposedly anti-catabolic, but at the doses necessary to achieve this are suicide. If you do a search you can find more seasoned veterans speak on this, but clen is used during PCT for an energy boost, not anti-catabolic effects.

-h

thanks

I read the clen post, thanks, it was good help. i'm going to write the post down just in case some asks the same question.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Clen is listed as an anti-catabolic yes but it has only been proven through studies on animals. No studies have been done that I am aware of on humans.

i think

i think in essence all clen really does is raise the body temp. up and then makes u burn more cal. so if i where to maintain my diet i wouldn't lose my cals. as apose to t/e/c stack which uses fat cell for energy, don't quote on this but thats my opinon. oh and if clen keeps the work-out intense and keeps you strong inturn keeps yr muscles to maintain the intense work out. but i think that theary will work with anything that make u stronger like creatine for example. the cells hold more water inturn makes u stronger inturn yr body needs more muscle to maintain the strangth, in a nut shell.

Thread Information