IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member

gyno question???

ok i did 2 cycles and each time 500mg of sust for like 10 weeks and never felt any lumps, or had any pain in my nipples. but now i kind of have this like puffy like watery thing there, it's not big and it's only there sometimes, like after i work out chest it's gone but i got a pump i guess. is this gyno? i have nolva should i pop some? i've been off for like almost 3 weeks, i'm startin clomid soon. does sound like a big deal? i wish i had a digital cam, please help! or maybe i need to explain it better let me know.

skii96 is offline Member
    probably just a build up of fatty tissue, most men get it there and in the lower ab area.

Gyno hurts you'll know when you start to get gyno, trust me!!!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah when my nips are cold/erect my chest looks awesome otherwise they like puffy and have a gyno like look to them, but i can grab a bit of fat when i flex my pecs and there are no sensitive lumps... i had a lump when i was a kid and like skii said, there is no mistaking how much those lumps hurt! they are rock hard! i am into my 3rd week of my cycle and i am still paranoid about it, even though i am on 1.25mg EOD of letrozole and holding NO water at all!

it might just be regular fat bro, good luck! i feel your pain everyday like many guys here who are convinced they my have gyno from the same thing.

IwannaBeBig is offline Junior Member
    thanks bros that helps alot,,i guess we just get paranoid.

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    i had the same thing....i noticed a lump under my left nipple and then eventually my right...i could sqeeze it and and it was hard as a rock but didnt hurt to bad at first but after a while it hurt like hell. that was at the end of my cycle also and after pct and a little while later the lumps have gone down.

Thread Information