Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member

Infection? please help asap

Hey guys! My glute injection on monday went horrible. The next day I woke up and it was killing me. I only injected 1.3cc test e. The pain got worse through out the day and I started having problems walking and getting in my car. Usually i wouldnt care except for yesterday it started looking red. This morning when I looked at it it was still a shade of red. The pain has gone down a lot and so has the swelling. If it weren't for it being red I wouldnt be posting. My question is should I go to the doc today(friday) or wait through the weekend until monday to see how things develope. If I should go to the doc how should I approach him on this since he doesnt know that i use. Thanks guys!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like you accidentally injected an air bubble. It creates a lot of pain for a few days and causes the area to turn red and bruise. You can go to the Dr. but it is probably not neccessary.

puck is offline New Member
    Probably alright, just watch it and make sure its not warm to the touch...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    that sounds like an infection...not an air bubble.

If it continues to hurt, stay swollen or red, warm to touch...get your ace to a dr and have him check it out. Beats waiting too long and letting an infection get away from you.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information