AnabolicPump is offline New Member

Help on needle size and injection

Alright, heres the story, I've got a needle thats probably not even an inch, I was thinking about using it to inject into my thigh, not my buttocks. I was wondering if it would work well, or it wasnt long enough? Also is there a good place to inject it into your thigh? any places not especially to inject into? Thanks Guys.

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    u mite wanna get some 1 inch.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    www.spotinjections.com

u'll love the info there......everything u need, as for what pin size you need? I can't answer that on for a quad inject.

But i use:

25g 1" for Delts
    23g 1.5" for Glutes

If i were you, i would know the gauge of the needle and it length.

Thanks Guys, I appreciate your help.

Swellin Guest
    Okay, hold the phone...you said "A" needle. That is no good! You need "many" needles. They are so cheap, and it is so dangerous to use one more than once.

As for size...25g 1" for everything but glutes. 23g 1.5" for glutes....but I still don't ever hit them.

bitta is offline Associate Member
    what do you mean you don't hit them? Do you mean glute shots arent making it to the muscle or that you hardley ever inject glutes? Could I use 25 gauge for glutes? I have trouble using 23's they seem to be slow can you pull with 25's?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

reuse

your not using the needle more than once are you?

Swellin Guest
    I meant that I never do glute shots. If a person can't get in the muscle with a 1.5......they have no business doing gear. They need time on the treadmill...like 6 months with no break.

Your glutes can handle more gear than most places, so most folks use the 23 to go ahead and push it on in. It just takes so much longer with a 25.

Please tell me you have lots of needles.

bigdog81 is offline Member
    hey bitta...make sure that you realize that the smaller the gauge....the bigger the needle...some newbies get this confused..
    good luck.bro

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    You can use the 5/8"(which is what I think you have) for the delts (shoulders). That shouldnt be a problem. I use 23g 1" pins for every site even glutes, just make sure theres not too much junk in your trunk or you wont get the muscle.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    I forgot who had it but someone put a post up. It was pictures of used needles, they were put under a microscope and even the needle that was used twice looked like crap. They are surgically precise, after they have been used they dull, may not look like it but they do. I usually change the needle after I draw from a vial cause even the diaphragm dulls the needle a little.

I might have to use that for my Delts, Thanks Guys.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicPump
    I might have to use that for my Delts, Thanks Guys.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...621#post718621

check it out, use a fresh needle everytime bro, don't risk it

bitta is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdog81
    hey bitta...make sure that you realize that the smaller the gauge....the bigger the needle...some newbies get this confused..
    good luck.bro
    bigdog anyone who recently subscribes to this board is called a "newbie" and I really appreciate the concern but **** bro who on this board doesnt know that? Id like to know. If you read my post I asked how some people are able to use 25 gauge with no problems I usually use 23's 20's and sometimes if Im feeling mastocistic 18's. My point to you is that you should probably read posts before responding. Ive been using pins for about six years now and dont really consider myself a newbie in that area bro.I use 18's when I pull it from the bottle and put on a fresh 23 when I inj just helps it pull faster.

Thread Information