Thread: Animal Stak

66mustang200 is offline New Member

Animal Stak

Hi, i just turned 18, and i work out 4-5 days a week for around 2hours each day. I am currently taking protein, but my question is would animal stak be a bad idea? Will this stunt my growth in the long run? Please voice all opinions! Thanks for the help

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    Useless at 18, I would say for the money its useless period. I would recomend creatine and glutamine.. No sauce yet bro, wait a couple years and tear that sh!t up when you get older..

yea, but will it HURT me, see i got it for free, so the money is a non-issue. My thinking is it couldn't hurt? or could it? I don't want to be growth-stunted forever over this, will this happen??

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    all your gonna get on this board is that you are too young to start with the Gear! now if your like me, you learn the hard way and never take anyones advice, and only see the short term gain/outcome of the situation instead of the long term effects. But trust me bro, Keep growing naturally, and you will be glad you waited to juice.

so its "not good" but my question is will it stunt my growth. Other than that i dont really care Thanks much for the help guys

LOL, Are there any Pro-hormones in it? If it has prohormones i'd defintley say no.. I can't remember which animal product had what.. They are all equally useless for your situation.. I don't think that animal stak will benefit you.. Why take something just to take it, Why not take it to benefit from it?

I know your anxious, but I don't think you will see anything from taking animal stak at all.. it's useless

If it has prohormones, You run the chance of stunting your growth

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    that stuff's crap. protein, glutamine and a good diet with hard work is way better than that shizznit. do yourself a favor and sell that junk to one of your buddies, take the $$ and buy some myoplex or something good. wait 5 or 6 years then hit the sauce. you should be able to grow like a weed at your age. i know i did.

Quote Originally Posted by jrock34
    that stuff's crap. protein, glutamine and a good diet with hard work is way better than that shizznit. do yourself a favor and sell that junk to one of your buddies, take the $$ and buy some myoplex or something good. wait 5 or 6 years then hit the sauce. you should be able to grow like a weed at your age. i know i did.
    Amen bro!!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Some of the animal stacks do have pro hormones..I forget which ones,since it's been many years since I bought useless crap

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I used anamal stack before I juiced and I dont think that there is nothing wrong with using it at 18. If you take it 30 min before your workout then you will be an beast in the gym. When I was using it I never always left the gym feeling like I didnt workout enuf, but I was doing more than I ever did before.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 66mustang200
    Hi, i just turned 18, and i work out 4-5 days a week for around 2hours each day. I am currently taking protein, but my question is would animal stak be a bad idea? Will this stunt my growth in the long run? Please voice all opinions! Thanks for the help
    I wouldnt take it... guess what, in males, the average age that puberty fully completes is 25. Well until you are 25 years old, your Penis (dick) does not complete its growth and getting longer until the age of 25. A recent study suggested 80% of males will grow one to two more inches of erect penis length between the age of 23 and 25. In nearly 99% of the cases, steroid and/or prohormone use halts this growing an inch or two more dick at the age of 24 and will prevent it from happening. In other words, do prohormones or steroids for just 1 6 week cycle and the damage is done, the dick will NOT grow that final last inch or two. The cancellation of any future dick growth is not reversable.

SO anyways if you want to be permanently, a short dick man... then animal stak, prohormones and steroids are for you!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 66mustang200
    If your having growth issues it is your workout bro. If you are looking to build size, 2 hour workouts are not doing you any good. After the first hour, you have cortisol build up which is a hormone that causes the breakdown of muscle tissue to amino acids. That is, you are depleteing muscle, not growing it. You should target a workout of around 45 minutes, not including whatever cardio you do.

Just read up and try different workouts, diets, etc. There is no need to start juicing at your age. Enjoy all that natural test while youve got it because one day you'll wake up in your late 30's like some of us.

Thread Information