kahn is offline Junior Member

final tweaking questions

ok, i'm gonna start a new thread here on this one. first off stats. I'm 5 8' 173lbs, 13-14%bf 21yo. After a little tweaking, this is what my cycle has come down to. AND THIS IS MY FIRST CYCLE
    week 1-8 test p. 100 mg/eod Should i make the prop for 4 weeks then do the winny weekd 5-10 instead?
    week 3-8 winny 50 mg/ED
    clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with taurine and potassium suplement

Now i have a few final questions. First, do i need to take anything else with this, like any other supplement or anything? And whats up with milk thistle? Second, I'm really curious to see what kind of results this will yield with a clean diet and with hitting it hard in the gym and proper cardio. I know it depends on the peroson, but if anyone has done a cycle like this, i would like to hear what kind of results u got. Should i start the clen right away or should i change that plan? Last but not least, this is what i'm aiming for. I want to gain about 5 or more lbs, but make it down to at the least 9-10%bf. So because i wanna gain a few and get ripped, what should i do with my caloric intake? Should i keep it at by BMR or go a little lower with it? I've been told that i will get better results than i even expect, but i would like to hear other opinions as well.
    Thanx a hell of a lot
    Last edited by kahn; 01-22-2004 at 02:29 AM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    1. are u cutting or bulking ?

2. i would run the winny from eek 4 - 8.

3. use whey protein after ur workouts with simple sugars.

4. with the clen , r u cutting or bulking. if cutting use clen. if not, forget it.

5. with the cals i cant say cause i dont know what u r doing. looks like u are cutting so maybe 12 cals/lb of bodyweight. honestly if u just wanted to cut bf u could run the winny alone with clen.

i think u still need some research. thats my view. u dont seem ready knowledge wise, but age wise ur good to go !

good luck !

ok, i'm cutting not bulking. But from the people that i have talked to, they say that i will put on a few lbs of muscle as well as shred up. Because i'm cutting, i'm going to use the clen . I always use the whey protien after i work out. This is my ultimate goal. I want to put on about 5 lbs of lean muscle, which is why i'm doing the prop, and i want to shred up, which is why i asked at what point i should start taking the clen. My knowledge is limited on cutting cycles, i mostly know about bulking cycles, but i'm not getting the gear for another week or so, so i'm going to try and do as mcu research as possible before then. thanx

can someone please help me out here, i need to know when to throw the clen in, and if maybe i shoul do the prop for 4 weeks b4 i start the winny and do the winny from weeks 5-10 instead of 3-8? please help me out here

Thread Information