SauceKing215 is offline New Member

Deca + T400 Mass Cycle

Hey, Im about to start my second cycle of deca and T400 for 10 weeks, I will be using Milk Thistle for my liver and Saw Palmetto for my prostate's health throught the cycle, I plan on running the deca at one shot per week 500mg and the T400 at 2 shots per week 300mg per shot. I also have 60 clomid pills which are 50mg per pill. I take GNC Men's Multi, Multi Digestive Enzymes (to help me digest all the protein), vitamin C, omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids, I take 20mg or Nolva every other day and I try to consume at least 400 grams of protein per day. I am 5'9 220lbs 20 years old and have 11 percent bodyfat although it feels like it has been getting lower lately. I would apreciate any changes or alterations you think I should make to this cycle, I am trying to gain as much mass as possible while keeping my bodyfat where it is now or maybeing gaining a little more, also I work at a vitamin store so I get any and all supplements dirt cheap so if you have any suggestions on something I should add, please feel free to tell me, any input is apreciated.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Sounds like a plan, however, for pct purposes and since the deca ester is a little longer lasting than the enanthate in the t400(assuming denkall) then take one or two extra shots past your deca and it sounds like you are all set. I'd also take the deca in 2 shots with the test. Just load into the same vial. Deca will actually help out a little with the pain since the denkall t400 is so high in ba. Make sure you have a good supply of complex carbs in your diet if you really wanna grow since it sounds like you're bulking. Good luck. I like it when people do their research and come with a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    for pct purposes and since the deca ester is a little longer lasting than the enanthate in the t400(assuming denkall) then take one or two extra shots past your deca...I'd also take the deca in 2 shots with the test. Just load into the same vial...Make sure you have a good supply of complex carbs in your diet
    thanks for the advice 50, I'll definitly be following it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Test + Deca = Great bulker
    Take a shot of each twice a week in the same pin like 50 said, eat..and enjoy the ride.
    Goodluck,

I would change esters or increase the "Amount" of shots (Not the Dosage) on the T-400.
    T-400 is "Similar" to Sustenon, in that it has Propionate in the mix, but it's even worse with the T-400 because it only has 25mg of Prop (to Sust's 30mg) so you're only getting 25mg of a 27 hour ester, and tryin' to make it go 3.5 days...see what I mean?
    Don't get me wrong, you can grow like crazy on the T-400, but you're taking your Blood Levels on quite a ride if you only run it a couple times a week.
    I used to get a ton of it for cheap, thus I can't begin to count how many T-400/Deca shots I've done...and it works great no matter what anyone tells you. But if you take say T-400, and Deca 300 (and even something else if you really want to) and break it down into at least EOD injects, you'll REALLY enjoy that cycle.
    Laugh if you want, but I used to, (and still do..now in fact with some sust I got for dirt) add a Prop shot EOD, in between the other EOD injects to keep the Prop from spikin'....might sound funny, but it really works great.
    Right now I'm adding 1/4 cc of 100mg Prop to My Sust250/Tren100 Load, (EOD)and 1/2 cc to the next days Tren /EQ shot...and Man!...I'm diggin' it!
    Just a thought for ya. It makes more sense if you think it through
    TSW

Thanks for the advice Warrior, do u suggest, taking 100mg of Deca and 200mg of T400 EOD? or do u think a higher dosage would be more affective? I am looking to put on between 20-40 quality pounds on this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by SauceKing215
    Thanks for the advice Warrior, do u suggest, taking 100mg of Deca and 200mg of T400 EOD? or do u think a higher dosage would be more affective? I am looking to put on between 20-40 quality pounds on this cycle.
    No Bro, that dose is more than sufficient (Test 200/Deca 100 EOD)
    You don't wanna make the mistake of getting caught up in the high dose game right of the bat like I did, you'll regret it. (Heck that's plenty high enough already anyways) More isn't Always better.
    A day will come when you need higher doses soon enough, don't push it.
    If, IF!!! You eat, train, and sleep like you should, then that plan there will put on PLENTY of pounds.
    Good Luck!
    TSW

legend is offline Associate Member
    i just finished a t-400/ deca cycle.it was probably one of the best cycles i ever did. i'd never do t-400 again, because after 12-14 weeks the pain is just to much, especially for me because i have a very physical job. cutting it with deca does not do much. get ready for the pain and for the length of your cycle just deal with it. lots of advil and heating pads. the **** works very well, so it was worth the discomfort.good luck.

Zues is offline Associate Member
    Looks like the salesman at GNC got some good commission from you. LOL Enjoy the T-400 bro, your ass is gonna be hurting. Personally I hate T-400, would never do it again, and would substitute it with Test-E or Cyp.

Thread Information