Casanova is offline New Member

HCG Question Please Help

I have the 5000 IU of HCG . I want to dilute it to make it 500 IU. I have the stuff to dilute it but no lace to put it. After I do it can I put it in a used vial (TEST or Deca ) and then store it in the fridge?

How would I clean the vial without taking off the seal and rubber cap. Alcohol and distilled water should work. If any deca or Test are in the vial will the HCG react with it and do me harm.

I am planning to do 500 IU HCH 2 times a week starting next week.

Thank in Advance

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    DO NOT REUSE A VIAL, you can buy sterile vials on the net for cheap

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I second that. Vials can be bought unsealed for as low as .50 cents. Sealed vials as high as $1.50. Plus shipping...it's not bad.

You may not even need to buy it online, and thus eliminate shipping charge.

Look into it.

Doc

are the pre-sealed vials sterile?

Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    are the pre-sealed vials sterile?

Yes they are

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    I second that. Vials can be bought unsealed for as low as .50 cents. Sealed vials as high as $1.50. Plus shipping...it's not bad.

You may not even need to buy it online, and thus eliminate shipping charge.

Look into it.

Doc

It's not the money. I don't like shopping online for stuff like this. Plus pakages have a way of being opened in my household before I get home. Just today I come home from work and a big box of whey that I had ordered was sitting in my room, opened.

What type of stores sell vials? What should I look up in the yellow pages?

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova
    It's not the money. I don't like shopping online for stuff like this. Plus pakages have a way of being opened in my household before I get home. Just today I come home from work and a big box of whey that I had ordered was sitting in my room, opened.

What type of stores sell vials? What should I look up in the yellow pages?

Thank You
    Make friends with a doctor...

Or set up a po box and have your online stuff mailed there.

Doc

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    Have your package mailed to a friend.

Why are you needing a Vial Bro??
    I get Bacteriostatic Water in 30ml Vials, and make my HCG any strength I want. For example 3 X 5000 iu's (15,000iu) divided by 30ml/cc is 500iu per ml/cc/shot.
    Bacto Water is like $5 ??
    You can put it ANYWHERE cold, secret spot (inside of something nobody will want) in the Fridge.
    Or, Like I do, I have a tiny 'lil fridge out in my shop, away from the Family (ie kids etc) you can't even see it unless you uncover it and know where to look...you can't even see the cord the way I have it.
    Actually, as cold as it is right now, outside anywhere covered would be fine (not sure what the weather is where you're at though)
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Why are you needing a Vial Bro??
    I get Bacteriostatic Water in 30ml Vials, and make my HCG any strength I want. For example 3 X 5000 iu's (15,000iu) divided by 30ml/cc is 500iu per ml/cc/shot.
    Bacto Water is like $5 ??
    You can put it ANYWHERE cold, secret spot (inside of something nobody will want) in the Fridge.
    Or, Like I do, I have a tiny 'lil fridge out in my shop, away from the Family (ie kids etc) you can't even see it unless you uncover it and know where to look...you can't even see the cord the way I have it.
    Actually, as cold as it is right now, outside anywhere covered would be fine (not sure what the weather is where you're at though)
    TSW
    Can it be bought at a local store or online only? I would rather purchase locally (read above). The Bacto Water I have is only 2ml Vials. This is why I need a vial.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova
    Can it be bought at a local store or online only? I would rather purchase locally (read above). The Bacto Water I have is only 2ml Vials. This is why I need a vial.

Thanks
    Well, I imagine it can be...it's perfectly legal...it's just water, but I wouldn't know locally, I usually get mine at GPZ.
    Can't you just get a box at like The UPS Store-MailBox etc... they're only like $15.
    Or don't you have ONE friend you can trust to send it too?
    Oh wait, I would think you could go to any Vet Supply/Ag Store/Feed supply and get Bacto Water, it's used for mixing just about ANY type of Injectable Solution. In fact now that I think about it, I would be VERY suprized if they didn't have that.
    Give the ones in your area a call, they can't see you? Or do a search?
    TSW

Thread Information