Thread: Sleep

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

Sleep

Just curious if anyone has experienced this.

Current cycle

500mg Sus 2x a` week
    400mg Equipose 2x aweek

I seem to wake up and not fall back asleep. Or when I do finally fall back asleep Im exhausted.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    ZMA and meletonin will help if taken before bed.

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    Just to let you know Sust should be taken at least eod.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    I'm like this and I'm not even on a cycle yet , I have the worst insomnia on this forum hands down. I literally sleep at like 9 am every night, so I have another 2 hours, I need to go to a sleep clinic.

Sus

I know Sus should be taken every other day for blood levels and such. Seems to be working great with less though

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    Just to let you know Sust should be taken at least eod.
    E3D bro, b/c the propionates half life is 3-4 days. IMO theres no need to inject it EOD. If he were to do that he would end up running 1000mgs a week, thats twice as much as hes running now, theres no need to run that much gear unless you've build up an immunity to it.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    E3D bro, b/c the propionates half life is 3-4 days. IMO theres no need to inject it EOD. If he were to do that he would end up running 1000mgs a week, thats twice as much as hes running now, theres no need to run that much gear unless you've build up an immunity to it.
    it wouldn't be hard to figure out how many ml's to shoot up to get 500 mg/wk if shot every other day tho. if he shot eod, he just wouldn't shoot up a full ml every time. not that he should, but he could

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    it wouldn't be hard to figure out how many ml's to shoot up to get 500 mg/wk if shot every other day tho. if he shot eod, he just wouldn't shoot up a full ml every time. not that he should, but he could
    True, but there is really no need to shoot EOD, seeing as though the propionates half life is 3-4 day you really only need to shoot it E3D.

yep

Thanks Fellas. I shoot on Sunday and Wednesday. Less shots the better. How has everyones experience been with Sust and EQ. Anyonme do that cycle like IM doing now. I also got some Fina but Im scared to start doing that stuff.

AnaboliKboy is offline New Member
    Im on a similar cycle enan 500mg 2xwk, eq 400mg 2xwk, dbl50mg ed4wks.
    During the beginning of the sec week I started fallin asleep about 10 or 11 and I wake up about 2 or 3. After that i stay up till its almost time for me to get up at 6, thats when I feel the exhaustion. Its been that way ever since. Im in week 3 now. peace

Anabolik Boy

Yep same way for me. Hows the EQ working for you? I have Ambien which is a sleeping pill. I take that and I feel like a new man. Imm just scared Ill beco9me addicted to them. IM gonna get some ZMA and Meletonin like someone talked about in this post

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble1251
    Yep same way for me. Hows the EQ working for you? I have Ambien which is a sleeping pill. I take that and I feel like a new man. Imm just scared Ill beco9me addicted to them. IM gonna get some ZMA and Meletonin like someone talked about in this post
    Honestly man, this is the first time ive ever taken EQ and Im in the mid third week. It should be kickin in soon. I have gained about 10 lbs mostly from dbol im thinking but Im looking forward to some good quality gains. The only thing that sucks is the sleeplessness... that and leg day. As far as the sleeping pills go, sounds like you already know the addictive potential so be wise... its still mental. Happy growin' Rumble.peace

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    i have had sleepin problems since forever going to bed at 5am 6am is nuthin anymore....My doctor gave me some ambien its strong as hell although works ..also try 6mg of melatonin

Im up! ****.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    in the beginning of my cyc i woke up every night in pain because i rolled over onto the shoulder i shot into, havent been wakin up lately tho, but in the morning all my sheets / pillows are damp with sweat, fukin test

Thread Information