Thread: Cycle Help

Cycle Help

I plan on starting my third cycle March 1st, I have begun piecing my cycle together. My goal is a relatively small amount of lean mass gain, 5 pounds or so, while decreasing bodyfat. I am 6'3 255 at around 16%BF. I would like to get down to around 12 percent.

1st cycle...sust/eq/winny
    2nd cycle....fina/enan

I am think about a prop,EQ cycle, maybe finish off with some clen and winny, im still in the developmental stage and just wanted some feedback and opinions. So far I only have prop. I will def be incorporating femara into the cycle, as I am very pron to gyno. Was thinking of a 12 weeker.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I plan on starting my third cycle March 1st, I have begun piecing my cycle together. My goal is a relatively small amount of lean mass gain, 5 pounds or so, while decreasing bodyfat. I am 6'3 255 at around 16%BF. I would like to get down to around 12 percent.

1st cycle...sust/eq/winny
    2nd cycle....fina/enan

I am think about a prop,EQ cycle, maybe finish off with some clen and winny, im still in the developmental stage and just wanted some feedback and opinions. So far I only have prop. I will def be incorporating femara into the cycle, as I am very pron to gyno. Was thinking of a 12 weeker.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions
    swap the enant for prop...and It looks good to me!

what dosing are we talking?

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Where did he say he wanted to use enanthate ? Or are you suggesting use enanthate in place of prop?

yeah give us the dosages.

I hope you mean to say that you want to get to 12% BEFORE the cycle starts not DURING.

Post how long you plan on running each compound too.

Doc

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    yeah, dosages would be nice. if you want to keep water retention to a low and lose fat while gaining muscle, you could try prop/fina. and you wouldnt have to run it for 12 weeks to see good results.

Quote Originally Posted by asiancuts
    yeah, dosages would be nice. if you want to keep water retention to a low and lose fat while gaining muscle, you could try prop/fina. and you wouldnt have to run it for 12 weeks to see good results.
    I was thinking around 600mgs/wk, planned on using femara for the bloat, and yes I was planning on cutting bf during cycle, but maybe thats not too relaistic.
    Thanks for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    I was thinking around 600mgs/wk, planned on using femara for the bloat, and yes I was planning on cutting bf during cycle, but maybe thats not too relaistic.
    Thanks for the replies
    anymore feedback

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Nah bro, not realistic at all to cut up while on cycle. You need to keep your caloric intake high while on scycle to feed those growing muscles. Cut up before.

go with 500mg a week. 600 is kind of high, and since you're switching up the type of gear 500mg should be plenty.

Run the EQ lower than the test, and run the EQ at least 12 weeks. Also by lowering the amt of test per week, you should be able to stretch you test a week longer than the EQ.

Good luck

Doc

Thread Information