TicAl is offline Junior Member

if i get gyno, i'm gonna kill myself

i'm really starting to bug out bros. i've been taking 60mg nolva for 3 straight weeks (starting a week before PCT w/clomid, and 2 weeks into PCT), and its not getting better. i have a lump a little bigger than a pea under my left nip, and they both still lactate a tad.

they look fine from the front, and when i turn to the side they look fine. but when i keep turning from the side towards backwards (in other words, so you can barealy see my pecs), my left one is kinda pointy.

Us bodybuilders are the most insecure mf'ers in the world. We eat, sleep, train and give every minute of our lives to BB. Something like this i honestly dont know if i can handle. I am about as insecure as they come. Not only am i so down becasue i know i'll prob. never juice again cuz this **** has scared the **** outta me, but honestly if i get bitch tits i might ****in kill myself.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Dude, chill!!! Even if you get full blown gyno, you can get it removed if it bothers you that much. You can keep it at bay with the use of nolva, anti-e, etc.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    LISTEN TO ME!!!! Bro RELAX... make sure you are taking legit anti-e's and chill the fuk out.. If you feel vulenerable thats fine right now, but don't up and be a fuking pussy cause you sprouted a lil gyno!!! If you want to end your life cause you got a lil tissue build-up, you're not supposed to play this game in the first place bro.. I'm sorry i'm being negative, but I don't like when people talk about stupid sh!t.. So man up, come correct, and i don't do anything stupid..
    Last edited by monster.; 01-23-2004 at 02:38 PM.

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Surgery if it gets bad. but It might go away. Sorry man that sucks

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    ****, Monster tells it is like it is.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Surgery if it gets bad. but It might go away. Sorry man that sucks
    If he has gyno it will never go away unless he has surgery and they remove the gland. The nolva will help the swelling.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Just keep on the e's and stop freaking bro

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    If he has gyno it will never go away unless he has surgery and they remove the gland. The nolva will help the swelling.
    Exactly, If all else fails go to a surgeon and have the gland pulled!! Dude it actually sounds like you are giving up over a lil bit of gyno?... Get it together bro.. It's not the end of the world..

peaker is offline Senior Member
    whats your body fat mate? could be some fat also. i tend to think i have gyno, but i have no sensitive lumps/itchy nips nothing. if i relax or flex my pec i can grab a bit of fat around my nipple. once again its soft tissue, so it might just be bodyfat.
    since you had symptoms it sounds like a onset of gyno but you would get d'cups overnight especially if you were quick to jump on the nolva.

gyno can play with your head, and remember it can always be fixed.

thanks for your support (and flames) guys, i need both. its just such a depressing situation.
    i mean i know i am overreacting, like i said, it looks perfectly fine from the front (as if looking in a mirror) and from the side. its just when i turn almost backwards, to where you can still barely see my pec, thats when it looks pointy.

it just sucks being so insecure, and then having this happen. i believe i have a serious case of muscle dysmorphia. When i was on juice, for the first time i actually almsot felt big enough. Now that i'm off, and knowing that i prob. won't ever **** with it again b/c of this ****, is very depressing. I mean i'm not gonna off myself, but its just extremely depressing always feeling small, and this **** doesnt help.
    Try not to take BB too seriously bros.........

again, thanks for all the responses, i really appreciate it bros

sorry for the rant boys, but i know you and the 'bolex bros could help me out.

jbol is offline Senior Member
    sorry to hear that bro,im about to juice for the 1st time,and now im having second thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    sorry to hear that bro,im about to juice for the 1st time,and now im having second thoughts.
    honestly bro, make sure you know what you're doing. i was taking adex throughout, and nolva a few times during the cycle, and the **** still happened. i mean its not as bad as i make it out to be, but naturally i freak out.

plus, honestly, it is very depressing coming off. you get so used to being Superman, then you lose all the water weight. and i havent even lost any strenght, just water weight.

its nice to juice bro, there's just alot of baggage that goes with it.....

diesel21 is offline Member
    give it a chance to go away, it comes like that for a lot of people then goes away....

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    give it a chance to go away, it comes like that for a lot of people then goes away....
    i guess time will tell. its just hard to be patient about something like this.

for now, i'm keepin' the nolva @40mg/day and the adex @.5mg/day until the end of PCT. hopefully this **** goes away...........

crackle is offline Associate Member
    i agree, it can come and go for a small occurance as you described. i know from first hand experience. chill, relax, and you'll be alright....

omega 44 is offline New Member
    Bro you need to chill. I have had gyno before. it was really bad and my solution was surgery. from my expirience it's not the end of the world. it's been a year since my surgery and i feel better then ever. Don't talk stupid cause life goes on.
    I don't mean to be a d*ck but thats reallity

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omega 44
    Bro you need to chill. I have had gyno before. it was really bad and my solution was surgery. from my expirience it's not the end of the world. it's been a year since my surgery and i feel better then ever. Don't talk stupid cause life goes on.
    I don't mean to be a d*ck but thats reallity
    Gyno is fat accumulation around the nipple right? Can't you get rid of it through spot injection's of HGH or is surgery the only answer and how much does surgery cost? Probably stupid q's but wanted to see what the deal was...thanks bro's

I believe gyno is similar to scar tissue, if it were fat deposits, bodybuilders in shredded form wouldn't have it.. I'm not 100% sure, I believe it is a buildup of tissue..

As far as surgery, I hear if you claim you're in serious pain from it some insurance companies pick up the tab.. If not I also hear it runs about 4000 on up..

omega 44 is offline New Member
    Yes gyno is fat accumulation around the nipple. Iv'e never heard of getting rid of gyno trough spot injections of hgh. For you question about how much the surgery cost, i paid $4000.

Billmister is offline Member
    hey omega do you have before and after pics?.. I think this would help some members see what we're talking about, as well as me. after you get the surgery, pretty much you don't have to worry about gyno ever again if they take the glad out right?

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Ill bump that for you bill, iam interessted to also know if you can get gyno again after a surgery?

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TicAl
    i guess time will tell. its just hard to be patient about something like this.

for now, i'm keepin' the nolva @40mg/day and the adex @.5mg/day until the end of PCT. hopefully this **** goes away...........
    Just to let you know, I'm in the same boat as you, I've had the lump for 6 months now and it hasn't gone away. But It hasn't grown either, I mean it's unoticeable really... But I kinda freaked out too at the beggining so I understand how you feel. I've done a lot of research about treatment lately and the usual length for nolva administration is up to 3 months so keep taking the nolva. Also I've found out that a few people got completely rid of gyno by using Dihydrotestosterone cream. Do a google search for dht cream, gynecomastia , you will find some info. It's worth looking into it.

Good luck, and don't worry too much, it's not like you had cancer, after all... Gyno is a totally benign condition.

One last thing, just to get the record straight, I was also on anti-e's, letro throughout. Got the lump post cycle. I guess when it happens, it happens...
    Last edited by raoul3; 01-26-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Thread Information