Thread: pvl prop

dangit is offline Member

pvl prop

I've been injecting 250mg of the stuff since last week. Been doing an injection every 2 days so that turns out to be like over 750mg of prop a week.

Now my worries is that I don't hurt at all after the injections. Did thigh and butt shots. Plus I've been doing it for a week and a half and my sex drive doesn't seem to be going anywere.

I did two bottles of enathate at around 500-600mg a week a few months back and it was pretty insane for the whole sex drive thing so I knew it was working.

I am dieting real hard though. I'm just wondering what peoples results were with PVL prop and how long it took to kick in.

thanks in advance

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I have not used it personally but know a few people who have. And they got great gains.

As for the pain...PVLabs has no pain.

dangit is offline Member
    Sweet... thanks man. I just keep on hearing people say that Prop is super painfull and I just don't get any pains from it. I've never used PVL stuff so I didn't have a clue what I was going to happen

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    No worries...yeah it is not like the pain that you get from Anatest Prop.

What is the mg/ml of BA in PVLab prop anyway? Check on your bottle it should be listed there.

CDNGEAR is offline New Member
    no pain from it either, and its 200mg's

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I like it. Even if it's fast acting, takes 2-3 weeks for it to build up in your system, plus contest diet kills sex drive, Efferdrine kills sex drive, or if your stacking with something else that could be problem.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I like it. Even if it's fast acting, takes 2-3 weeks for it to build up in your system, plus contest diet kills sex drive, Efferdrine kills sex drive, or if your stacking with something else that could be problem.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    nice, 200mg prop that doesn't hurt. lucky you.

dangit is offline Member
    I'm still taking it and my sex drive is just blah... I don't have any problem holding wood or anything. I just don't really care if I grope my gf constantly or not. I'm keeping my size now since I upped my carbs a bit, so it must be the diet that's killing me.

I'm also doing cardio in the morning and working out at night. Too much for the system I guess.

going to get some of the prop that has tren added to it for fun and see what that does.

Thread Information