z28man is offline Junior Member

Hit my first vein, what to expect?

Well, I hit my first vein tonight. Just wondering what I have to look forward to. It was a glute shot and my glute is in severe pain now and throughout the shot it stung like hell. I did asparate but I didnt notice the blood bubble till I was done injecting 1.5 cc's of Deca and Test. Is the gear wasted since I hit a vein and didnt pull out but instead pushed the fluids in. Guess Im just kind of nervous since all other injections went smoothly.

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    if you are ok, and typing right now, there is relativly nothing to worry about. usualy when u hit a vien u might pass out ect. i think you'll b ok

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    You probably just passed through a vein..no biggie. Next time try and miss them. ok? haha...goodluck
    Jens

Thanks for the replys. Guess I was just kind of wondering if Im going to be able to walk tomorrow? So the gears not wasted since it just passed through the vein, right? I would probably know it if I injected into a vein, huh?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Hey z28, how come your still taking shots? I thought you started your cycle when I started mine? how are the results coming along?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i asperate every time but for some reason sometimes i get a little blood at the tip of the syrnge when i'm done..Z28man, how's it going bro...Madmax..

stretch is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i asperate every time but for some reason sometimes i get a little blood at the tip of the syrnge when i'm done..Z28man, how's it going bro...Madmax..

sometimes i get blood at the tip when i am done too

It really was just a small blood bubble at the tip of the syringe. I was probably just being paranoid but it hurt like hell, which is a first, so I thought something was up.

Rampage-whats up man. I started October 29, cycles goin good, cant complain. Im finishing up my 7th week. I started at 190 and am now at anywhere from 223-225. I was stuck at 217 for a while but I think the liquids kicked in full force. Everythings swollen, like ankles, wrists, and face so I figure Im holding quite a bit of water. I was wondering how your cycle was going. Are you done now? Did everything last as long as it was suppose to? My Deca bottle looked pretty underdosed but I think its gonna run out right on time. Strength is way up to.

Madmax-Whats up BROTHER? You still on your cycle? Whats your weight up to now? You about ready to post those pics

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i'm up to 222lb..don't be jealous...lol...how do you get that little smily face up when you finish your sentences...i haven't been able to figure it out...Madmax....

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I've also gotten blood a couple of times after pulling out in the tip. The first time I was a little scared, but nothing came of it now it happens every once in a while just make sure there are no air bubbles and aspirate you DO NOT want to inject an oil into the blood stream. I have heard that can result in the curtains closing.

Doc Aiden is offline New Member
    Injecting in a vein can kill you but in most cases will not. Still something you definately do not want to do. Aspiration is a must in all circumstances.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    geez this is a old post

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Never hit a vein in the glute. Did go you lower middle/side? Just curious, where you hit it. That I might not repeat the same. I thought glutes were the safe place in rotation

Thread Information