noobie is offline Junior Member

Priority Mail Problem??

Hey bros

Last week I sent my source $ for some gear, I used priority mail and packed everything inside a card. I also asked for delivery conformation, the one you can go online and track. TOday I asked my source if he had already got the money, and he was like 'no.' I felt it was weird because he should've got it a while ago. So I went on line to check it and this is what they said:

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:14 am on January 22, 2004 in (location) and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

wtf is this? Why couldnt they just leave the letter at his house? I am starting to freak out, help bros!!

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

cause

cause you asked for deliv confirmation, its no big deal just have them take it or have your source pick it up. theres no law against sending money.

noobie is offline Junior Member
    why didnt they just drop it in his mailbox like they've done to my mail several times

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

not sure

not sure bro maybe its a differnet mail carrier than usual hmmm i dont know but i wouldnt worry... if its really getting to ya call them and just tell them to redeliver and if nobody is home give them the ok to just leave if not they will send it back to you within 5 days

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    did it require a signature? if it did, and no one is home, they will retry, or he has to get it from his local po. if that is the case, your source might not want to sign for it and it will go back to you.

Hawgz is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure its because he wasnt home and could not sign for it.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    no, delivery confirmation does not require signature. It just for tracking purposes.

Thread Information