Ironweb is offline Member

Question Your thoughts please

I am preparing to start a cycle next month. I am 33, weigh 225, and sitting at 14% BF. My goal for this cycle is to put on 10-15 Lbs of quality muscle and reduce my body fat. This will be my 4th cycle and I have done 1 per year the previous 3. My planned cycle is as follows:

Wk 1-2 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-14 Test Enth 750mg EW
    Wk 1-14 Eq 600mg EW
    Wk 15-16 Test Prop 100mg EOD
    Wk 17 100mg Clomid ED
    Wk 18-19 50mg Clomid ED
    Wk 17-19 20mg Nolv ED
    Wk 20 Start clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off alternating ECA on off weeks.

I want to run T3 and possibly Dbol . I have not used either. I have read up on both and I like the outline CYCLEON wrote about T3 (5/40/55). I will use his 60 day example. My dilemma is, should I start the 60 day cycle a month after I start or the month I begin? I am also concern about gaining back more fat after the cycle because of my thyroid. However with proper planning I hope to avoid this.

Now the Dbol. Is it practical to run it considering my goals? I have discovered that I am fortunate to not gain much water when running test. I have not had any gyno symptoms as well. The downside is I do not get the weight or strength gains I have heard others having. The most I have gained is 13 lbs. Would Dbol effect me similarly? If I run Dbol is there any need for the prop?

I appreciate any feedback you may have about my cycle.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i would think with your cycle history you might think about upping the prop to 100 mg ed for 4 weeks. doses look good, i think 10 lbs is a good goal and can be accomplished with out dbol . you can switch the dbol for prop if you want to. i just had a dbol kickstart. it was ok, but next time im doing prop. other than that looks good.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

cycle

what about fronloading the prop weeks 1-4
    and extending the test a week longer than the eq
    but looks good good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    what about fronloading the prop weeks 1-4
    and extending the test a week longer than the eq
    but looks good good luck!

correct me if im wrong but if he was frontloading, wouldnt he want to frontload the test e and eq. prop is just there for a kickstart.

Thanks hercules88. I think i will do the prop ed. I was leaning towards not using the Dbol , instead I will do the prop ED. That should give me a good jump start.

DF one more week of test at the end sounds good. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the T3?

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    correct me if im wrong but if he was frontloading, wouldnt he want to frontload the test e and eq. prop is just there for a kickstart.

I agree after the 2 weeks i do not see any need to run the prop.

never ran t3 so i would not be the one to ask. just do a search and you should get tons of results.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    never ran t3 so i would not be the one to ask. just do a search and you should get tons of results.
    I have search it and read about every post on this board. I wanted to know when the best time to use it during my cycle.

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    cycle looks good. i too have decided to try prop as a kickstart in my next cycle instead of dbol . keep us posted with how your cycle progresses. you should start a thread in the cycle results forum. i'd like to know how it all works out.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    You should do it early/mid cycle to avoid any muscle loss, besides, you do not want to be recovering both thyroid and your nuggets at the same time. I ran if for 20 days and loved it. I plan on 40 this time around.

I will post my cycle when I start it next month and keep it updated. Thanks sigrabbit I was thinking mid cycle myself. I think I will set the T3 to 30 days instead of the 60 being this is my first run at it.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I noticed that I constantly had mild sweat on my neck and chest when running it, so be prepared to be warm.

Thanks I expected such. However if I get my BF to where I want it will be worth the sweat.

Thread Information