k_kingston is offline Associate Member

injection technique

I have searched but have not found the answer i am looking for. My question is how quickly do you sink the needle into yourself. Is it like the motion and quickness of throwing a dart or pushing it slowly into yourself? I hope this makes sense. Also i have heard different opinons about how fast/slow to actually inject the juice. I am planning on 1cc of test probably in the glutes through a 23g 1 1/2" needle.
    Would i run into problems injecting 1cc E4D for 10 weeks alternating right and left glutes?
    A while back i saw a thread that you could download injection videos/mpgs but you need a player/codec to play them back that cost like $20 to download it.

Anyone, anyone?

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    i go slow and let the needle to the work. never was a fan of the jab. all i feel is it sliding in, no pain ever.

you can get away with that inect schedule but you might want to switch it up. if your only doing a cc than you can shoot in almost all muscles. if i were you i would use more than just glutes.

popa is offline Senior Member
    i go slow as well, I never punch it in

So it's more of a push than a jab i gather?

Swellin Guest
    The two methods are slow and easy and the dart. I don't do the dart...not my gig.

Slow and easy..less trauma to the tissue (I know that is sensationalizing a little, but it is true, none the less).

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by k_kingston
    So it's more of a push than a jab i gather?

yea i do not use alot of pressure, nor do i grip the dart tight. the needle are frickin sharp. just nice and easy all the way in.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I jab to start then slow to the finish..ahhhhh

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    a little pressure at first to break the skin, then slowly in and a slow injection. you should try the quads if you dont want to just alternate the glutes.

toolman is offline Banned
    I go nice and slow, that way I can usually feel if I am getting close to a nerve rather than just punching it in, hitting a nerve and yanking out.

I like the glutes and used them only for my first cycle, but the quads are really easy. Shooting 1 ml you should rotate from right to left, glute then quad. That way you will keep everything fresh.

LebaneseMuscle is offline Junior Member
    dont matter where, i go slow and watch that biatch bust the skin. injecting slower does create less pressure in that area and u will likely be less sore.

ph34rsh4ck is offline Member
    i fkin jab that **** in man, when i first started my friends were doing it for me, and i was so nervous the first time, it didnt hurt one bit u dont even feel it when it goes in, they did it for me for bout a month, twice a week and whatnot, then my friends friend did it for me cause he was more experienced, my friend that was doing it did it all slow, and he just ****ing jabbed it in so fast and i liked the quick way alot better, and i NEVER got sore ever from injecting, now im doin it myself, id like to be able to stick it in real quick but its just a mental thing , hard for me to stick somethin into myself real fast, so i usually stick it in real quick then i gota slowly push it in, and i inject real fast, i like the pressure feeling >:]

is there any need to pull the area of skin tight or pinch the area to be injected, or just leave it natural and relax the muscle/area?

Thanks for the replies so far fellas!!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Kingston no need to worry , just jab the needle tru your skin then slowly push it in it takes about 2-4seconds then your good . You really should not be nervous , i have injected quads and delts and believe it or not the injection itself is completly painless , i was nervous to the first time but you will laugh when you have done your first injection , if you want painless injections do delts , the only disadvantage with delts is , if you (like me) inject sustanon there is no way you should even think about hitting the gym the next 2 days your shoulder will be sore as hell . Oh whatever you do dont pinch or slap the area before injection , you will just make it more sensitive . Just sit down with your legs in front of you and inject in de center between de hip bone and the knee bone in your vastus laterelis thats the musccle most outside of your legs thats the sweet spot baby .
    Last edited by SaTyR; 01-24-2004 at 03:26 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    is there any need to pull the area of skin tight or pinch the area to be injected, or just leave it natural and relax the muscle/area?

Thanks for the replies so far fellas!!
    If you pull the skin, it will then cover the hole when you pull the needle out. Alot of guys do that to prevent any gear from escaping.

Satyr is right, we were all nervous for the first time. You will be amazed how easy it slides in and the only feel the first prick through the skin, then nothing. It is all mental and you will feel like you just climbed Everest when you finish the first shot. After that, you will look forward to the shots and miss them while off cycle. I used to hate needles before juicing, but you will see how fast you change.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I go very slow...i like the feeling of the needle going in me...also, juice very slow...I wanna feel every last drop go into the muscle......

I use a quick jab through the skin then push it nice and slow into the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    I go very slow...i like the feeling of the needle going in me...also, juice very slow...I wanna feel every last drop go into the muscle......
    Did that sound sexual to anyone.....haha. it sounded like you are one of thoes sex lines talking about steroids , I love it.

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    QUOTE “Would i run into problems injecting 1cc E4D for 10 weeks alternating right and left glutes?”

I do believe you should rotate.With ED I try to never use the same area about 5 days.
    Go to http://www.spotinjections.com.

Bigkel1 is offline New Member
    once the tip of the needle touches my skin I just apply a small bit of pressure. Those tips are so f'n sharp its like a hot knife through butter. Its the pulling back on the plunger to check for blood that i find difficult. Its kind of tough to draw back once the pins in ya.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    I have searched but have not found the answer i am looking for. My question is how quickly do you sink the needle into yourself. Is it like the motion and quickness of throwing a dart or pushing it slowly into yourself? I hope this makes sense. Also i have heard different opinons about how fast/slow to actually inject the juice. I am planning on 1cc of test probably in the glutes through a 23g 1 1/2" needle.
    Would i run into problems injecting 1cc E4D for 10 weeks alternating right and left glutes?
    A while back i saw a thread that you could download injection videos/mpgs but you need a player/codec to play them back that cost like $20 to download it.

Anyone, anyone?
    i was doing 1.5cc of cyp into the quads every 4 days. i was planning on going for 12 weeks but at week 5 the shots werent going in as easy and there was more pain. so i had to switch to glutes. i wouldnt recomend using the one muscle group. rotate with quads cause they are easy. that way youll only be hitting each muscle once every 2 weeks. should be sweet

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    I used my glutes for my first cycle.

My second cycle, I shot DELTS & GLUTES.

Delts are painless bro, and you will be supprised how easy they are. I was scared as hell the first time i did it, i read www.spotinjections.com for 30min just to make sure i was doing it right. Then after i was done, i laughed at myself for how easy it was.

I find it best to take your shot immediatly after you take a nice hot shower.

Push that needle againsts your skin with some nice pressure. Then feel it break the skin and slowly go deep into your muscle. If your calm enough, you will feel the juice going into your muscle. I take my time, inject slow, its not a race. Slower the better i think!

good luck bro.

You guys are all awsome..Thanks for your replies and experiences. This board f'ng rocks!!!

Thread Information