Thread: clen and eca

gokorn1 is offline New Member

clen and eca

I'm doing a cycleof prop and winny, followed by clomid and i plan on starting clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, with possibly eca in between, at the same time i start the clomid. I want to cut as much fat as possible with the clen while preserving the muscle. I've read about eca and i was just wondering if its gonna make me lose any muscle or anything. Like i said i just want to lose the fat. My diet and everything is in order so i'mnot worried about that.

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    Ephedra is anticatabolic but the half life is to short to do anything but what you will be loosing inbetween the clen wont be much unless it is fat and water

kahn is offline Junior Member
    well is it even worth it to do the eca in between the clen ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes it is. Stack it with caffeine.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    As long as you dont try to lose the fat too fast then you shouldnt lose too much muscle. I dont ever hurry to acheive my goals, I dont ever give up on them eather.

i'm not going to hurry at all. throughout my whole cycle, i want to drop from about 13%bf to about 8-9 if possible. I know that the clen and eca should b done 2 on and 2 off, but for how many total weeks?

TestFreak is offline Associate Member
    you can do the clen for 12 weeks. in the educational forum there is a clen handbook. it is a good read and will give you alot of info

If i do the clen eca stack when i start the clomid, will i cut up really good, if my diet is correct, or or should i just do it during my cycle? I want to put on a few lbs as well. I've been told that i will put on 10-15lbs with the prop and winny. or i was thinking to wait 2 weeks of taking prop and put on a few lbs and then start the clen with the winny? what do u guys think?

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I have had experence with clen during pct. It is hard to cut up at that time because of the extra calories you are eating to help with gains. The clen works real well with helping you maintain the same bf instead of gaining.

I dont mean to sound ignorant, but what you are saying is that for what i want to do, which is drop bf and put on some lean mass, i should run the clen /eca during while on prop and winny and continue all the way through pct?

Thread Information