dash812 is offline New Member

Question Should i stay on?

currently im in my thrid week with deca and sus/omna. i recently hurt my neck and i can barely sleep at night it is so uncomfortable. it doesnt hurt when i work out, just when i sleep or when i stretch my head down or to the left. i can feel it pull from the middle of my back allthe way up the left side of my neck.
    anyway, is this something anti-inflamatory pills can take care of? or am i going to have to stop my cycle? im going to my schools health center today so maybe theyll give me something. what do yall think?
    dash

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt risk my health and especially a neck injury for AS

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    bro, i'd get that checked out.

at the same time, i'm curious about the nature/source of your injury. heavy lifting could further aggravate your injury. i would stop and seek medical attention. go back on after you're fixed up.

It's a Spasm... Of course I don't know that for sure, but I do and have, gotten those for years because of my Back/neck (long story)..At any rate, If I were a betting man, I'd lay $$ on it. And though I'm sure at this point you Do have some inflamation, intense muscular contraction is your problem. If you have Feldene or Naps (whatever) they will help, but Soma (or similar) is what you need. Assuming you've never, or seldom taken any, 1 tab 3 times a day with food, and no working out, or even laying/sitting (whatever) in improper form for 2-3 days, and you should be good to go. I go through this SEVERAL times a year, including right this second.
    But there is NO substitute for going to the Doc to make SURE it's not something more serious.. I don't think it is, but why chance it?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

doc

i say see a doc before you just stop like seventh said possible spasms

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    go see a chiropractor, but it sounds like spasms. definatly don't train until the all clear.

peace

SubmissionGrappler is offline Associate Member
    Ive gotten whiplash type symptoms like those from shrugs about 3 times in the past.Bothersome as a mofo but always goes away after a week or so.I would just take it easy for a few days and stay on if it doesn't seem to get a lil better go see a doc ,most liely he will tell you the same thing I just did.

dash812 is offline New Member

ok

on wednesday i went to my schools health center cuz its free or whatever to get it checked out. the doc there gave me a heat pad thing, some 400mg obuprofen and some muscle relaxors so i can sleep. she said dont work my upper body for a week and it should go away. sometimes i think its getting better and sometimes i think its not, but its only been 2 days so far.
    so what is Feldene, Naps, or Soma? are they over the counter? i hope, cuz i dont want to run to the doc and say that what i need. how would i get it if its prescription? i doubt my source has this stuff. anyway, thank a lot!
    dash

Quote Originally Posted by dash812
    on wednesday i went to my schools health center cuz its free or whatever to get it checked out. the doc there gave me a heat pad thing, some 400mg obuprofen and some muscle relaxors so i can sleep. she said dont work my upper body for a week and it should go away. sometimes i think its getting better and sometimes i think its not, but its only been 2 days so far.
    so what is Feldene, Naps, or Soma? are they over the counter? i hope, cuz i dont want to run to the doc and say that what i need. how would i get it if its prescription? i doubt my source has this stuff. anyway, thank a lot!
    dash
    Feldene and Naps (Naprosin/Naproxin) are Anti-Inflamitory's, and Soma are Muscle relaxers....You may have them now..Carisoprodol is the Generic name.
    But they are prescription...But they can be found

Thread Information