Thread: Ip

abmyers is offline Associate Member

Ip

Can someone PM me about what or who IP is?

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Its a lab...they make "products"

forgot to add, I am pretty sure if I remember correctly that its from China also.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    Its a lab...they make "products"

forgot to add, I am pretty sure if I remember correctly that its from China also.
    well said,lol

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

ip

overseas lab

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    I have not heard many good things about here while I was asking around here, especially the oils...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Its kinda like you don't want to know situation...just keep it at that...I haven't see one person who has backed ip ever

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Its kinda like you don't want to know situation...just keep it at that...I haven't see one person who has backed ip ever
    So, they are an overseas manufacturer and source, but have crappy gear?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    you got it, that was pretty quick

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've actually heard of one big IP reseller backing his products with a 100% money back guarantee if it is tested and underdosed by any amount. I can't imagine that this kind of insurance would hold without some sort of product integrity. I guess it's possible that he's turned around? Maybe, but i won't believe it till i see it.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 01-24-2004 at 01:40 AM.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    i'm with 50 on this one, got a bunch of pills from him and many guys will know he often changes the color of his pills, i cant remember which member it was that said they thought they were taking 20mg tabs of nolva when in fact they were getting the shakes because it was clen .

try and find a good source mate even if its costs you a few extra $$$.
    good luck
    Last edited by peaker; 01-24-2004 at 04:12 AM.

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    I've been using their test cyp and it sucked big time. I have seen some lab reports and these also proved they were underdosing their products.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    i'm with 50 on this one, got a bunch of pills from him and many guys will know he often changes the color of his pills, i cant remember which member it was that said they thought they were taking 20mg tabs of nolva when in fact they were getting the shakes because it was clen .

try and find a good source mate even if its costs you a few extra $$$.
    good luck

That was me,lol, I posted it, but I guess it didn't go through, just wanted this guy to know what he was getting into. I've heard esp. on other boards that most people that have problems with his gear is when they get it through a remailer. I had gotten his dbols straight from him and they def. weren't 50 mg. Alot of people still use him cause the prices are so cheap

peaker is offline Senior Member
    yeah i had some of his dbol and i was on them for like 2 weeks and they didnt do **** for me i was taking like 3/4 of his pills and didnt experience anything, lesson learnt.

does anyone know how long he has been around for?

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

oils vs. tabs

i have had both + and - exps. w/ip. i've judged by feel and rumor. for the oils, it totally depends on the remailer. typically, a distributor receives oils in 1 or 2 liter packages. the remailer then breaks it down, giving them the choice to dilute it or not. i know of 2 remailers who test first and do not thin the product. i have also exp'd 'thinned' product from 'other' remailers. nothing quite like getting no deca dick while on deca. just an example.

for the record, i found the ip orals of dbol , mast, primo, and var to be lacking.
    the winny's i've never had a problenm with. i get dry joints everytime by week 3/4. the ancillaries i've found to work for me. they've past the ichy nipple test, the i'm shut down test (difficult to get it up, very little mayo), and the reactivation of the hypo testicular pathway test.

i'm also very skeptical of ip criticizers. anyone can post bad pub. a little search of someone's previous posts usually tells me all i need to know to make my own judgment of credibility. writing style and objectivity give it away everytime. so many people seek validation of one sort or another around here. i find the actual number of those who've done the homework, done the critcal thinking, educated themselves accordingly, formed the proper questions, and made informed decisions apallingly low. there should be a test to even post. you may join. you may read. you may not post until validated.
    not to exclude, but to better inclusion.

an exp'd two cents worth.

ip has been around for years.
    Last edited by curiousdude; 01-25-2004 at 07:17 AM. Reason: spelling

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    From my experience, you have to take 700 mg of IP test enan to = 300 mg of Testoviron test enan by Shering of germany. This makes chineese gear more expensive than european gear.
    Bump for more info.

jbrand is offline Member
    I've used a bunch of their orals with good results.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    yeah i had some of his dbol and i was on them for like 2 weeks and they didnt do **** for me i was taking like 3/4 of his pills and didnt experience anything, lesson learnt.

does anyone know how long he has been around for?
    been around for 10 yrs...i have used ip orals..winny and liked the results.ip actually has manufacture/lot #s on original packages..never used ip injectables as i really dont trust the sterility of undrground injectables..i figure the worst that would happen with the orals is stomach viras or something along those lines,but injecting something that you really have no idea what it is or how it was made...just too risky..i prefer to buy name brand or make my own

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    he also sells antibiotics..i suggest if anyone is getting his injectables, that they pick up some antibio's as well...chances are you're going to need them. dirty chinaman probably makes the **** in his bathtub

Thread Information