BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

Splitting up test dose

I will be using a test only cycle @ 500MG/WK with all of the anti e's and pct down. I was just seeing what everyones opinion is on splitting up the test and shooting twice a week or all at once once a week. Is there anything negative about only shooting once a week. I really dont care about poking myself...it is just that i only have 25 syringes and if i shoot twice a week in a 12 weeks cycle it will be cutting it close. I know they are cheap and easy to get but if there is nothing negative about shooting only once then that is probably what i am going to do. Also, lets say sometimes i shoot once, and others twice but split up...any harm there

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    you split them up to keep blood levels more consistant

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    don't start one way and switch to the other, i don't see anything wrong with shooting once a week, but i still go twice a week, every 3.4 days, monday morning and thursday night

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Mondays and Thursdays forsure for full benefit. Only 25 syringes? You'll need more because you need to switch the ends (pinz) of them before u inject as when you draw it from the vial the rubber on the top will make the needle dull.

Antwan is offline Associate Member
    This is my first cycle and I was going to ask the same question. I started with one shot a week so I guess I will just stay there. I dont have that many pins either so I dont bother to switch out the needle after drawing from the vial. I'm sure this wouldnt hurt though. Thanks for asking this question.

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I will be using a test only cycle @ 500MG/WK with all of the anti e's and pct down. I was just seeing what everyones opinion is on splitting up the test and shooting twice a week or all at once once a week. Is there anything negative about only shooting once a week. I really dont care about poking myself...it is just that i only have 25 syringes and if i shoot twice a week in a 12 weeks cycle it will be cutting it close. I know they are cheap and easy to get but if there is nothing negative about shooting only once then that is probably what i am going to do. Also, lets say sometimes i shoot once, and others twice but split up...any harm there

Depends on what type of testosterone you are using. Different tests take different amount of type to be released into the blood stream. Which testosterone are you planning on doing?

gripex is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance1984
    Mondays and Thursdays forsure for full benefit. Only 25 syringes? You'll need more because you need to switch the ends (pinz) of them before u inject as when you draw it from the vial the rubber on the top will make the needle dull.
    No you dont. You can, but only if your a sissy.

Fuller is offline Associate Member
    Man guys, pins are the cheapest part of a **** cycle. I just picked up 100 syr and needles for 12 bones.....i mean come on now Fuller

abmyers is offline Associate Member
    Yeah switching needles is a waste of time IMO, the pain is nothing compared to the last rep on squats

I have a lot of pins, about 125 but only 25 syringes. Can i reuse they actual syringes. Not the needle just the syringes.

BTW...im shooting test enanthate

bump

Ambulance1984 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gripex
    No you dont. You can, but only if your a sissy.

If you wan't to decrease your chances of building ugly, thick scar tissue (which makes it harder to inject) you do. Always seemed like a good enough reason to me, but if your into scar tissue all the power to ya...

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    how ofthen you shoot depends on what kind of test you are running.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by backer123
    I have a lot of pins, about 125 but only 25 syringes. Can i reuse they actual syringes. Not the needle just the syringes.

BTW...im shooting test enanthate
    I use the same syringe for like a week....

razor67 is offline Banned
    then call me a sissy, i always change the pin to inject..another reason is because i use a 20g to draw..prefer 23-25g to inj.

Thread Information