Thread: Andriol-m1t

Cyto is offline New Member

Andriol-m1t

Are these two compounds the same thing?I do not here to much about Andriol yet everything I have ever read is nothing but good.All around I have heard that it is very safe as well as potent.Just curious as to if anyone has tried this or if it is basically the same as M1T?Andriol seems hard to find.

Pwrlfter is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyto
    Are these two compounds the same thing?I do not here to much about Andriol yet everything I have ever read is nothing but good.All around I have heard that it is very safe as well as potent.Just curious as to if anyone has tried this or if it is basically the same as M1T?Andriol seems hard to find.
    No. Andriol is test undecanoate, and M1T is 17b-methyl-1-testosterone , which has half the potency of 1-test. Testosterone, the illegal AS, is 4-test, and 1-test is legal and a steriod that supposedly has the potency of test prop. Since it was never marketed as a steriod and has been known since about 1940, it makes me wonder what is wrong with it.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    ...And androil is one of the weekest AAS out there, not to mention how many caps a day you have to take to get a decent amount obsorbed in the blood stream...because it's not 17a, so alot gets destroyed in the first pass through the liver.

Thread Information