Mealticket is offline Senior Member

lb's lost on 2 week clen cycle?

i've read threads about hdt and how much people lost but none really on clen . Lets say you eating the exact amount of calories to maintain, including cardio. How many lb's of pure fat can you expect to lose on a 2 week cycle or many extra calories does clen burn daily Also what about while on keto as well? Any more effective from yall's experience? Is $1.00 a pill about the going price right now? Thanks guys

sumomaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    i've read threads about hdt and how much people lost but none really on clen. Lets say you eating the exact amount of calories to maintain, including cardio. How many lb's of pure fat can you expect to lose on a 2 week cycle or many extra calories does clen burn daily Also what about while on keto as well? Any more effective from yall's experience? Is $1.00 a pill about the going price right now? Thanks guys
    I'm doing a clen cycle now with a maintinance diet and no cardio, 4day a week weight training. I lost 1 pound of fat. This week I will lift weights 5 days/w and add cardio.
    by the way, I had headache the first 4 day of clen.
    I bought 100 tabs of clen for $45

moush is offline Senior Member
    i will be finishing up my first cycle of clen and i dropped one pant size and lost about 7-8 lbs of fat.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    clen to me is garbage.. i've tried and doesn't really do nething for me besides the shakes... t3 has worked.. diet and cardio is what burns the fat.... but for the edge... if you are experienced and know what you are doing.. go with dnp ... that is the best. and purely burns fat.

dangit is offline Member
    cardio and diet are really what burns fat yes. I bought clen last year and ended up loosing 30lbs in 3 months for a show. Now this year... I'm just doing cardio, dieting and doing eca's and I'm still loosing the same amount of weight at around the same speed. Plus I can actually sleep at night

bump

bumpty bummp

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    2 weeks isn't really enough time to see the effects of clen , you need to do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off for 8 weeks

I lost about 10 pounds of fat mixed with a good diet and cardio doing that working myself up to 7 pills a day and using ECA on the 2 weeks off

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    clen to me is garbage.. i've tried and doesn't really do nething for me besides the shakes... t3 has worked.. diet and cardio is what burns the fat.... but for the edge... if you are experienced and know what you are doing.. go with dnp... that is the best. and purely burns fat.
    Even experienced AAS users should caution using DNP . Anyone attempting to embark on the DNP sweat route, should seek "counsultation." Extensive reasearch.

Diet, cardio and clen should get you to lose lbs. The first two are just as important, just as with AAS. You need diet and training and of course rest.

Doc

British Bulldog is offline Junior Member
    Clenbuterol burns fat via the process of thermogenesis. It should raise your body temperature by a couple of degrees. For every degree your body temperature is raised, 5% of your maintenance calories will be burned. For example, if your body temperature rises a couple of degree's and your maintenance caloric intake is 2500 then 250 calories will be burned from the clen .
    Diet and cardio are of far more importance. Don't rely on thermogenics alone.

bummp

Be careful. this isnt really true. Heat doesn burn caloires. Burning calories makes heat. There is a differnce. And your temp is not directly dependant on your generated heat.

[QUOTE=British Bulldog]Clenbuterol burns fat via the process of thermogenesis. It should raise your body temperature by a couple of degrees. For every degree your body temperature is raised, 5% of your maintenance calories will be burned. QUOTE]

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangit
    Plus I can actually sleep at night

LiquidClen= Great sleep

try it out

on 5th day of liquid right now. Just upped my does today to 120mcg. iiimmmm ki i n n d d aaa jiitt t er ryy

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    The tab version makes me soooo shaky and makes my blood pressure go off the meter. Feel like the blood is going pop right out of my body. I hate that feeling.....grrrrr

my pressure is on point to what it was before. My resting h/r is up about 20 bpm from the norm though. I don't feel an excessive body temperatue rise

Quote Originally Posted by QbHunter
    LiquidClen= Great sleep

try it out

maybe your clen is bunk or underdosed. There is no reason why disolving it in a liquid, as opposed to swallowing it in a pill and then having it disolve in your stomach would change anything.

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks

maybe your clen is bunk or underdosed. There is no reason why disolving it in a liquid, as opposed to swallowing it in a pill and then having it disolve in your stomach would change anything.

My liquid clen has Ketotifen Fumarate in it...I think this is what causes the sleepy-ness. Ask around.

O.k. I got the alzeimer shakes. Bumped dose to 160mcg today. I REALLY FEEL NO thermogenis effect from it. Did anyone else feel excessive or any heat increase from Clen . I don't think it's doing much for me

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Ketotifen upregulates the receptors that Clen down regulates - helps extend the length you can run the cycle - and yes makes you sleepy it is an antihistamine

Can anyone help answer my last ? 7th day on, 2nd day at 160mcg. I feel NO thermo effects. I'm shaking like mm m mma aaadd ddd!! Should i be feeling any hotter like i do while on ECA?

Big MFN D is offline Associate Member
    i just picked up 200 tabs of clen and i'm going to start my cutting cycle in 2 weeks.

razor67 is offline Banned
    as far as the price goes.. buck a tab is a little steep...
    14.00 for 50

Thread Information