mr_meanor is offline Junior Member

questions about HCG

I am fairly new to cycling and have only done one in my life several years ago and I know I did not do it properly.

Well now I have been dieting and lifting for months and have 10ml of GTP deca 300mg/ml and 8 amps of sus 250 as well as 100 20mg nolvadex and I am preparing to start a cycle.

well what exactly is HCG , is it illegal? and if not were can I get some?

I have read alot about how important it is and what it does but not really sure about the substance.

Report Post | IP: Logged

Viking_Power is offline Associate Member
    Go in the users menu, steroid profiles, and check the description of hcg .

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_meanor
    I am fairly new to cycling and have only done one in my life several years ago and I know I did not do it properly.

Well now I have been dieting and lifting for months and have 10ml of GTP deca 300mg/ml and 8 amps of sus 250 as well as 100 20mg nolvadex and I am preparing to start a cycle.

well what exactly is HCG , is it illegal? and if not were can I get some?

I have read alot about how important it is and what it does but not really sure about the substance.

Report Post | IP: Logged
    Welcome mate.Ok firstly you will need at least another 10ml of deca and at least another 8 amps of sust to make it a cycle other wise you will be dissapointed. Second unless you plan on running a real long cycle( more than say 16 weeks) dont worry about HCG.Now onto the nolva , personally its all i use along with the HCG but you have to read peoples opinons on it to make a choice, theres a lot of debate along with clomid on whats the best. Hope that helps ya...........Hitman

Sorry, also yes the HCG is illegal(everything good is) its supposedly freeze dried pregnant womans piss, in woman it helps with fertilizing eggs for pregnancy but in guys it helps bring back your nuts after they shrink...........Hitman

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Sorry, also yes the HCG is illegal(everything good is) its supposedly freeze dried pregnant womans piss, in woman it helps with fertilizing eggs for pregnancy but in guys it helps bring back your nuts after they shrink...........Hitman

i have never heard that before....i would guess that its synthetic like just about everything else....i know that women start to produce it when they become pregnant, and thats how the pregnancy tests work.....they look for hcg in the piss....where did you hear that it was freeze dried pregnant womans piss? i would like to read about that

mr_meanor is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the insights!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro do a test only cycle first save the deca for a later cycle. You can do 1 amp every 4 days for 10 weeks. But train for atleast 1 year before juice, your joints and tendons will thatnk you.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by big swoll
    i have never heard that before....i would guess that its synthetic like just about everything else....i know that women start to produce it when they become pregnant, and thats how the pregnancy tests work.....they look for hcg in the piss....where did you hear that it was freeze dried pregnant womans piss? i would like to read about that
    Some light reading for you http://www.organon.com/products/fertility/pregnyl.asp

PregnylŪ is an injectable, highly purified preparation of human chorionic gonadotropin obtained from the urine of pregnant women. On administration, it mimics the normal surge of luteinizing hormone (LH) that occurs mid-way through a normal menstrual cycle, and causes ovulation to begin. Sexual intercourse can then be practiced in an attempt to conceive, or alternatively eggs can be collected for in vitro fertilization.

In the Netherlands, where Organon manufactures Pregnyl, a public campaign known as "Mothers for Mothers" has encouraged the supply of urine by pregnant women. Pregnyl has been in use throughout the world since 1932.

It doesnt say in this that its freeze died but it is, all you have to do is look at it.
    Hitman

Thread Information