Terinox is offline The One & Only

WHEN(time) do you take the Clen???

Okay, I will most likely be going on some Clen for weight loss. But what I need to know (I know all the other info about it, and i've read all the searches i found on it) is when, in terms of time during the day do you take the Clen, or does it not matter at all? Do you need to take it at fairly the same time every day??? When you are taking 6 a day, do you take like 2 in the morning, 2 in the early afternoon, and 2 in the evening??? Is Clen effects the same as ephedrine? I mean does it make you hyper, so that you can't sleep if taken too late???

And like steroids , do you have to take it with food? Or can you take it on an empty stomach???

Thnx
    Terinox

XBiker is offline Retired Vet

Re: WHEN(time) do you take the Clen???

Originally posted by Terinox
    Okay, I will most likely be going on some Clen for weight loss. But what I need to know (I know all the other info about it, and i've read all the searches i found on it) is when, in terms of time during the day do you take the Clen, or does it not matter at all? Do you need to take it at fairly the same time every day??? When you are taking 6 a day, do you take like 2 in the morning, 2 in the early afternoon, and 2 in the evening??? Is Clen effects the same as ephedrine? I mean does it make you hyper, so that you can't sleep if taken too late???

And like steroids , do you have to take it with food? Or can you take it on an empty stomach???

Thnx
    Terinox
    I will find out for sure here in the very near future. What I have seen most often is the recommendation to take it morning, right before lunch and early afternoon. If taken to late in the day it may interfere with you sleep patterns.

Thnx man.

One more thing...do you lose a lot of muscle when on Clen ??? I will still be working out hard, but I've heard that Clen is really good in terms of NOT making you lose muscle while you lose fat? This is true right?

Thnx
    Terinox

georgie24 is offline Member
    eat clean lift hard run fast

Hay Geo, sounds like a good plan !

LOL...so simple...so true !!!

Terinox

viper is offline Member
    damn johan......if you can handle fried tuna with taco spices, clen or anything else should be a brease (LOL).....

i think i smell you now bro......LMAO

Hay Johan, how much Clen are you taking per day??? I was told to start at 1 first day, then raise them until I hit 6, and stick with that till the end of the cycle. Is that what you did as well??? Also, are you taking the Clen on an empty stomach? How are you cycling it, 2weeks on/2weeks off ???

Thnx
    Terinox

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: WHEN(time) do you take the Clen???

Originally posted by XBiker

I will find out for sure here in the very near future. What I have seen most often is the recommendation to take it morning, right before lunch and early afternoon. If taken to late in the day it may interfere with you sleep patterns.

This sounds like my addiction to this board.

Yes bro, you are correct 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I mean , there is NO perfect way to take it, but this is the concensus of about 90% of the people on these boards. Good luck.

Thread Information