Thread: needle question

musclehead1 is offline Member

needle question

hey guys dont know if this is a question that i shouldnt ask if it is then plz disregard it but if i can then i would like to know where i can obtain pins in canada. I know theres different laws in the states (some ppl get them from pharacies) only place iv ever seen pins is at the docs office....also are they legal to have for citizens if i were to order them from a website .... what are some websites i can order from if any?
    thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I live in Michigan and just a week ago ordered 50 23gauge 1" pins and syringes (combo pack) from www.getpinz.com and it only cost me 16 dollars with shipping and they were at my door in no sh## three days. They were wrapped twice and bagged I will use them forever in the future. A bit of advice if you have the storage buy all the pinz you'll need at one time instead of buying them for every cycle.

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    listen to the chef...

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I live in Michigan and just a week ago ordered 50 23gauge 1" pins and syringes (combo pack) from www.getpinz.com and it only cost me 16 dollars with shipping and they were at my door in no sh## three days. They were wrapped twice and bagged I will use them forever in the future. A bit of advice if you have the storage buy all the pinz you'll need at one time instead of buying them for every cycle.
    This is supposed to be kept to PMs only.

-helios

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hey guys dont know if this is a question that i shouldnt ask if it is then plz disregard it but if i can then i would like to know where i can obtain pins in canada. I know theres different laws in the states (some ppl get them from pharacies) only place iv ever seen pins is at the docs office....also are they legal to have for citizens if i were to order them from a website .... what are some websites i can order from if any?
    thanks
    Bro if your in Canada then just go to your pharma they are legal to buy...It's against the law for them to refuse you...I've never had any problems or any questions asked..except for what guage do you want and how many?

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    This is supposed to be kept to PMs only.

-helios
    true

musclehead1 is offline Member
    thanks guys

Thread Information