crazyrc is offline New Member

Is this too much sust?

After being informed my dbol intake was too low I've upped it to 30mg/day. With this I was planning on doing sust with 2 days between shots.
    mon, thurs, sun, wed, sat, tues etc. Obviously this works out to 750/8days. I was planning on this running this for 8 weeks and quitting the dbol after week 5 or 6. This is my first cycle. I know many of you don't recomend dbol on the first cucle, but its too late to change that. I did my first injection on thurs, so I need to get this figured out fairly soon. If it matters I've got 20 vials of sust and I weigh 180lbs. Thanks for any advice. Would three days between sust injections let my blood levels drop too much?

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

dbol

gotta tell ya drop the dbol for your first. but a mans going to do what a mans going to do. i would run the dbol for 4 weeks not 6, but thats just me
    the sust schedule is ok.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    250mg of Sust every 3 days equals to 583mg/wk. That is a good dose of testosterone . I would suggest using either 10mg of Nolvadex or 50mg of Proviron ED during the cycle to limit some of the estrogen conversion so fat/water retention can be lowered. Arimidex would be another option...

Since it is a first cycle I would save some of the Dianabol money for groceries and just run it for 4 weeks and then ride the Sust as a test only cycle for the duration...

Eat, sleep, train hard... have fun

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    i would drop the dbol , forget about sust and go with enanthate or cyp

THE PUMP is offline Member
    enth would be better but if you decide to use the sus take 250mg every 3 days.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I also agree that if I was administering a test E3D - it would be enanthate over Sust. Sust I only do EOD to keep blood levels very stable. But E3D is okay... but if you can get enanthate - you'd be better off.

O.k. Thanks for the input. I'll drop the dbol after week 4. I was originally going to take two days off between injections. Do you guys meen like this. every 3-days mon, thurs, sun, wed, sat etc. or every 4 days
    ever mon, fri, tues sat I'm trying to keep the days between injections the same regardless of the time of the week.
    Last edited by crazyrc; 01-24-2004 at 10:22 PM.

Could someone answer my last question.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Bro just take it every mon, wed and fridays if ur gonna take sust, and the "stop sign" begins to appear in round week 4 when taking dbol . good luck

Thread Information