Bigbowboski is offline Member

All This **** Info Is Killing Me.

Im So **** Confused Now, I Cant See Straight.

I Have Been Reading And Reading And Reading,and Still Havent Decided What Is Right For Me. I Dont Want To Sound Like I Havent Been Reading The Ed Forum But I Am Still Unclear.

I Will Give It Another Shot.

Im 25 Years Old, I Weigh 220 Lbs 5'10" Body Fat Around 20%
    Its Been Seven Years Since The Last Time I Have Lifted A Weight. My Genetics Are Great I Still Have A Lot Of Muscle Memory.

My Goal- Mass,strength,lean Muscle.
    My Cycle "please Critique And Offer Better Solutions To My Goals.

1-5 100/mg D-bol Per Week
    3-8 400 Mg Test En. Per Week

Now Here Is Where The Contoversy Comes In Some Says Tamoto Some Say Tamato

When Can I Start My Shed The Fat, Put On Lean Muscle Mass Cycle?

My Plan Is Simple For The Losong Body Fat And Adding Lean Mass

Eq And Winny

400/mg Eq Per Week
    50 Mg Of Winny Tabs Per Day.

As Far As Post Cycle Therapy , Poeple Blurt Out So Much Crap I Dont Know Which One To Do.

Please Help,thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbowboski
    Im So **** Confused Now, I Cant See Straight.

I Have Been Reading And Reading And Reading,and Still Havent Decided What Is Right For Me. I Dont Want To Sound Like I Havent Been Reading The Ed Forum But I Am Still Unclear.

I Will Give It Another Shot.

Im 25 Years Old, I Weigh 220 Lbs 5'10" Body Fat Around 20%
    Its Been Seven Years Since The Last Time I Have Lifted A Weight. My Genetics Are Great I Still Have A Lot Of Muscle Memory.

My Goal- Mass,strength,lean Muscle.
    My Cycle "please Critique And Offer Better Solutions To My Goals.

1-5 100/mg D-bol Per Week
    3-8 400 Mg Test En. Per Week

Now Here Is Where The Contoversy Comes In Some Says Tamoto Some Say Tamato

When Can I Start My Shed The Fat, Put On Lean Muscle Mass Cycle?

My Plan Is Simple For The Losong Body Fat And Adding Lean Mass

Eq And Winny

400/mg Eq Per Week
    50 Mg Of Winny Tabs Per Day.

As Far As Post Cycle Therapy , Poeple Blurt Out So Much Crap I Dont Know Which One To Do.

Please Help,thanks
    no flame, but cycle is terrible bro. what have you been researching? you don't need to touch any aas till you get back into the weight room for at least 6 months

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    you don't need steroids right now, get to the gym, and diet, get into condition before you start using aas, get your bodyfat down to around 12% and then come back and research some more on aas

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id say you should cut first because 20% bf is way to high to bulk,i dont think you need steroids bro you need to sort out your diet and train hard and do a load of cardio.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUMP
    Id say you should cut first because 20% bf is way to high to bulk,i dont think you need steroids bro you need to sort out your diet and train hard and do a load of cardio.

GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

LET ME CLARIFY A FEW THINGS.

OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF,BUT IM A NATURAL BIG THICK STOCKY GUY, SOLID. i HAVE BEEN DOING CARDIO AND DOING THE NO CARB DIET FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I WENT FROM 238 TO A LITTLE UNDER 220. IT HAS NEVER REALLY TAKEN ME LONG TO SHED SOME FAT. MY STRENGTH HAS DRAMATICLY INCREASED IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AS WELL. WHEN I STATED HAVENT TOUCHED THE WEIGHTS IN 7 YEARS, THAT MEANT BEFORE I STARTED TRAINING "3 MONTHS AGO" SORRY I LEFT THAT ONE OUT. I TRAIN VERY HARD. SOME OG THE GUYS LAST NIGHT EVEN MADE THE COMMENT THAT "IF I TRAIN WITH YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME I WILL EXPLODE" AND THIS GUYS CYCLE AND ARE VERY NICE SIZED BOYS. I DONT PLAY WHEN I TRAIN.

SO IF THIS CLARIFIES ANYTHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

OH YEA WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CYCLE

GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF,BUT IM A NATURAL BIG THICK STOCKY GUY, SOLID. i HAVE BEEN DOING CARDIO AND DOING THE NO CARB DIET FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I WENT FROM 238 TO A LITTLE UNDER 220. IT HAS NEVER REALLY TAKEN ME LONG TO SHED SOME FAT. MY STRENGTH HAS DRAMATICLY INCREASED IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS AS WELL. WHEN I STATED HAVENT TOUCHED THE WEIGHTS IN 7 YEARS, THAT MEANT BEFORE I STARTED TRAINING "3 MONTHS AGO" SORRY I LEFT THAT ONE OUT. I TRAIN VERY HARD. SOME OG THE GUYS LAST NIGHT EVEN MADE THE COMMENT THAT "IF I TRAIN WITH YOU LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME I WILL EXPLODE" AND THIS GUYS CYCLE AND ARE VERY NICE SIZED BOYS. I DONT PLAY WHEN I TRAIN.

ok, you do have really good size....all we need to do now is give it a couple months(when taking a long time off 6 months is about the time you get back to full strength)....during this time you can fine tune your diet and research what you want to run

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    ok, you do have really good size....all we need to do now is give it a couple months(when taking a long time off 6 months is about the time you get back to full strength)....during this time you can fine tune your diet and research what you want to run

OK ARE YOU SAYING TO LAY OFF OF MY CYCLE?

I STARTED WITH THE TEST YESTERDAY?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    GUYS..I APPOLOGIZE

OK NOT REAL SURE ABOUT BF, blah blah blah blah blah,

Give it at least another 3 months naturally, and definitely take your caps lock off. That is extreemly annoying. The most important part of training, far more than exercise, is diet. What does your diet look like, broken down into foods you eat, when, how much how many meals, how many calories, how much protien, fats, and carbs. Everyone makes the mistake of thinking steroids are a get big quick magic pill/injection. This is not true at all. There are plenty of guys that use them and never gain a thing, and plenty of huge guys that don't use them at all. This is because the exercise regimen, and particularly the diet, are the two most important factors. I would say that steroids play around a 5% role in how large someone can get. The rest is diet, rest and exercise. So, I would suggest doing it naturally for quite a while. I say stop your cycle now, one injection isn't going to do anything. Your cycle needs a lot of work before it will even give you any benefits anyway. 100 mg dbol /week is not enough, and you're not running the test long enough.

OK ARE YOU SAYING TO LAY OFF OF MY CYCLE?

I STARTED WITH THE TEST YESTERDAY?
    if you have done just one shot, yes.....get the most out of a cycle possible and holding off awhile will be the best way to do that

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    if you have done just one shot, yes.....get the most out of a cycle possible and holding off awhile will be the best way to do that

Sorry for the caps

my diet now consist of a little over 4000 calories/day
    carbs around 100
    protein...hmm i shake every 3 hours but most importantly its egg whites, oatmel, fish,chicken,chops and steak. brown rice, tuna etc..and water, a few diet drinks. basically if i have an empty spot in my stomach i fill it.

ok i will hit the gym for 2 to 3 more months work it naturaly then hit a cycle for cutting, and i will research.

oh yea any problems with my diet

oh yea any problems with my diet
    I don't know, you didn't post it. That wasn't nearly specific enough. How many meals? what do you eat and at what time? Diet is a very specific science.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't know, you didn't post it. That wasn't nearly specific enough. How many meals? what do you eat and at what time? Diet is a very specific science.

ok

oatmel egg in the morning 8.00am
    water

tuna creations 2 packs about 11.00am
    protein shake to drink

baked broiled or grilled chicken
    sweet potato
    diet cherry coke 2.00pm

protein shake
    venison jerky to snack on 3.00pm

brown rice, mushrooms,different veggies with pork chops or steak
    water to drink 6.00pm

shake, tuna creations "smoked" with ramen noodle noodles minus the seasoning. diet cherry coke

ok

oatmel egg in the morning 8.00am
    water

tuna creations 2 packs about 11.00am
    protein shake to drink

baked broiled or grilled chicken
    sweet potato
    diet cherry coke 2.00pm

protein shake
    venison jerky to snack on 3.00pm

brown rice, mushrooms,different veggies with pork chops or steak
    water to drink 6.00pm

shake, tuna creations "smoked" with ramen noodle noodles minus the seasoning. diet cherry coke

You need to more meals in there, a pre workout and a post workout. Pre workout you want to have around 25 grams of protien, and around 50 grams of complex carbs. Post workout, 25 grams protien, 50 grams simple sugar like dextrose. Then 2 hours later you eat your dinner/next big meal.

Thread Information