helios is offline Associate Member

T-3/Clen question

Just wondering, but can some lose a somewhat decent amount of bf in a month's time period from a a strict diet, heavy cardio, T-3 and/or clenbuterol ?

-helios

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by helios
    Just wondering, but can some lose a somewhat decent amount of bf in a month's time period from a a strict diet, heavy cardio, T-3 and/or clenbuterol ?

-helios
    yes.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Do a search bro, there's a tonne of info of T3/Clen combo's. There's even good ways to run it with the Ramp Up/Down times with T3.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    The educational threads forum has a great thread about T3. Check that out, it helped me out alot.

and to answer your question real fast, yes you can. What is your bf at right now and how low do you want it to get??

I am around 15% +/-...ideally I wanted to hit around 10-11 at the end of my cycle.

-h

Juice Bigalow is offline New Member
    You might want to throw in some kind of test too, like prop. T3 and clen and be VERY catabolic by themselves.

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Bigalow
    You might want to throw in some kind of test too, like prop. T3 and clen and be VERY catabolic by themselves.
    I AGREE!!

whitneybrie is offline Female Member

clen and T3

Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    The educational threads forum has a great thread about T3. Check that out, it helped me out alot.

and to answer your question real fast, yes you can. What is your bf at right now and how low do you want it to get??
    Isn't T3 really dangerous compared to clen ? I have been taking clen for a week and a half and haven't noticed any results. How would you recommend taking it? what do you think about T3. I am a female member and I just want to loose the fat around my muscle so I look toned. Any suggestions?

If you have a resonse for me will you please pm me so I can get it easier.
    Last edited by whitneybrie; 01-25-2004 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Bigalow
    I am currently running a prop/eq cycle, I have been thinking about finishing it off with a clen /t-3 program, but i want to bulk for as long as possible.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    No flame intended,
    But there's plenty of Threads on T3, how to use it, what dosages and the side effects. Just do a quick search and you'll find plent of info. I recently just learned everything I need to know about T3 from just doing a search.

Good luck

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whitneybrie
    Isn't T3 really dangerous compared to clen? I have been taking clen for a week and a half and haven't noticed any results. How would you recommend taking it? what do you think about T3. I am a female member and I just want to loose the fat around my muscle so I look toned. Any suggestions?
    How have you been taking it?? You have to ramp up the dosages then ramp down for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off. Please post how you have been running it?

Also, make sure your diet is good because without it...its hard to see results.

whitneybrie is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    How have you been taking it?? You have to ramp up the dosages then ramp down for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off. Please post how you have been running it?

Also, make sure your diet is good because without it...its hard to see results.
    I have the oral liquid. I was told take .2 or .3 mg twice a day 2 days on then 1 off for 3 weeks. Is this right? I work out regularly and eat ok, but should I be eating like 1000-1200 cals a day? Should I go up on the dosage?

If you have a resonse will you pm me because sometimes it is hard for me to find the thread again.

Thread Information