Mexi_Sito is offline New Member

Talking Newbie with ???'s

Hey AR!

I just purchased 12-Sust from a cousin,this will be my first cycle.Im currently 19 , 5'10 and 165lbs.Heres the cycle he told me to take

1-250
    2-500
    3-500
    4-500
    5-500
    6-500
    7-250 ...................Whatcha think? i've seen many charts saying to take just 250 throughout the whole thing,he said his first cycle he wished he wouldove tried this.
    I've also heard/seen that when your taking 500 stretch your weeks to 10 days...???
    ....also told me to shoot for 3500 calories a day,300 grams of protein,8 hours of sleep,NO DRINKING,squats/shoulders/dead-lifts HARD.
    Also would an anti-estrogen be needed?...
    Thanks alot,anything else i should know??

Zues is offline Associate Member
    First off loose the pyrmid and just do a straight 500mg/a week, for 12 weeks. Don't wait every 10 days, the prop in sust won't stay at a stable level. Inject once every third day, 250mg. I would also stack it with some d-bol, or Deca .

Also as far as diet, try and take in 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight every day. Seems like alot, and it is, it takes 100% committment, but eat very frequently. Yes, stay away from alcohol too.

Bartleby is offline Member
    i would hold off on your cycle...first off you need more sust, also you def need an anti-estrogen, do not taper your doses, run the same dose throughout the whole cycle...you need to research a lot more first before you do any cycle, like why to run a single ester for a first cycle, what PCT is etc...stick around and you will learn....

Zues is offline Associate Member
    WOW, I didn't realize you were only 19 bro. I also recommend you wait another 2 years and train hard until then. I know your probably gonna hear this from everyone and your not gonna like it and your probably gonna go out and it it anyway. So if you decide to, promise me that you will research the heck outta everything you can before doing anything.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'd say wait 3 or 4 more years, then go to the Dr to check if your growth plates are closed, if they are juice on.

JohnnyB

Thanks alot for the info,you guys are right i am pretty young,im turning 20 in a 2 months,spring breaks comin up too..So you know i wanna look awesome.
    So basically keep the same amount of dosage (500mg) a week , 250mg every 3 days
    Nolva...??Clomid...??
    any Traning advice??
    Believe me im not just jumpin on the Juice bandwagon ive been researching it for awhile now..im sure i still have alot to learn...thanks alot

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yes if you are gonna do it, shoot E3D, for 10-12 weeks. However you will definelty need a anti e such as nolva 10mg ed. also you will neeed clomid for pct.

if youve been researching "so much", then you would know to shoot e3d and pct and anti e. stay around research until you know what you are doin.

well everyone has there own opinion on whats the best cycle to hop on,dependng on alot of things.The whole intention of me posting this was to get opinions,on whats best for my stats.

thnks

asiancuts is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexi_Sito
    well everyone has there own opinion on whats the best cycle to hop on,dependng on alot of things.The whole intention of me posting this was to get opinions,on whats best for my stats.

thnks
    honestly the best thing to do for your stats is wait. i didn't start until i was 22, and thats considered pretty young. i wish i would've waited because i could have made a lot of progress w/o gear if i trained right and kept a good diet.

Thread Information