Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking I Just Ordered My Proline

HEY GUYS JUST ORDERED FROM PROLINE......

Here is what I ordered

Test enanthate 250mg/ml

Test prop 100mg/ml

EQ 200mg/ml

Tren75mg/prop100mg 175mg/ml

My question is have any of you used any of these 4 from proline???

Did you like them?? Did you hate them???

Good gains?........etc.

Thanks

LWB

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i don't believe proline has 100mg/ml prop, lowest he makes is 200mg/ml

They do have it, it is 100mg/ml 10ml vial, they also do sell the 200mg/ml 20ml vial.

jus02 is offline Junior Member
    i have both enathate an Eq from proline.. Heard nothing but good things about there product. Can wait to start on monday

well good luck to you, and i hope his products are as good as everyone says they are.

dIeSeL_225 is offline Associate Member
    hows the quality with proline

never used it yet heard good things about proline, that is also why I am posting this thread want to hear peoples opinions and how they liked it.

Cubber is offline Junior Member
    I placed a small order with Proline in September. He never sent the stuff. I have a string of e-mails to prove it. I finally gave up in December.

cromespider is offline Banned
    All i have to say is get ready for some pain the proline prop will sideline you for a while trust me i am on it right now

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I ordered from him 2 weeks ago and got it pretty quick. I'm about to order again for myself and try some prop, I hope it doesn't hurt. I've said it before and i'll say it again, pl has the best line up of any ug lab i've seen yet. Until I see supra, i'll know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I ordered from him 2 weeks ago and got it pretty quick. I'm about to order again for myself and try some prop, I hope it doesn't hurt. I've said it before and i'll say it again, pl has the best line up of any ug lab i've seen yet. Until I see supra, i'll know for sure.
    It's been 5 months for me so far.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    His test enan 250mg/ml worked good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubber
    Hey cybber pm me the addy it may be you did not have the right addy and got a scammer, from what i hear he is good about his orders.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Proline's never scammed anyone. You probably either dealt with a fake or never sent the money... or never dealt with him at all and are making this up in order to try to drive people elsewhere. If he was the real one, and received your money, there was no way that you would not have recieved product unless it was stolen from your doorstep. He would've resent anyway.. he's that stand up of a guy. Leaves no customer unsatisfied/angry. maybe you should try getting in touch with him again.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Proline is good to go...

Very good quality UG Products...

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I placed a small order with Proline in September. He never sent the stuff. I have a string of e-mails to prove it. I finally gave up in December.

Thats a first.

Why did you go with the 250mg instead of the 500?

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    Thats a first.

Why did you go with the 250mg instead of the 500?
    I am just sticking with a concentration that I have used. I heard the higher dose hurts more. But as far as pain goes I have a feeling the 75mgtren/100mgprop/ml is going to hurt like a bitch.
    LWB

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    Proline's never scammed anyone. You probably either dealt with a fake or never sent the money... or never dealt with him at all and are making this up in order to try to drive people elsewhere. If he was the real one, and received your money, there was no way that you would not have recieved product unless it was stolen from your doorstep. He would've resent anyway.. he's that stand up of a guy. Leaves no customer unsatisfied/angry. maybe you should try getting in touch with him again.
    i belive this, i had a order stolen from my doorstep on tuesday, i checked with the mail man and everything and she said she put it right on my door, so it had to be stolen. i also had the tracking number, well anyway ive been in touch with proline about this and he is gonna hook me up with a deal, he's not resending it for free, which i wouldnt really expect, im still gonn have to pay again. this time its going to some where safe!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I have to agree with you Chris...

Proline is solid from my experience...

Only had a small problem once and
    it was resovled and then some...

BIG21 is offline Associate Member
    Ive had Proline's EQ.....other than the horrible smell of it, it worked great

This is all great to hear.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Nothing but good things from PL, and I doubt he ripped anyone off. There was a ProL1NE with a "1" in his name that was a scammer. But the real PL is a very good businessman. I have had his SUS and EQ both did what they were supposed to do.

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Guys, maybe a few of you have had good expierences with proline but me and my friends expierences have been that he has about the worst customer service skills in the world, average 6 weeks and many angry emails before order arrives, substatutions or the completly wrong stuff, forgets that you are waiting, qoutes about 10 different dates on which you can expect it before it actually shows up. His products are top notch, no doubt about that, but his customer services skills leave quite a bit to be desired.

Quote Originally Posted by ddrew
    Guys, maybe a few of you have had good expierences with proline but me and my friends expierences have been that he has about the worst customer service skills in the world, average 6 weeks and many angry emails before order arrives, substatutions or the completly wrong stuff, forgets that you are waiting, qoutes about 10 different dates on which you can expect it before it actually shows up. His products are top notch, no doubt about that, but his customer services skills leave quite a bit to be desired.
    When was the last time you ordered from him??

Ambulance is offline Member
    Anyone have any pics of this gear?

There are some pics in the steroid pictures forum

BigBow is offline Junior Member
    **** I order from him alot...I just got a pack yesterday and the turn around time was 3 days..he is a good bro with good gear

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Hey cybber pm me the addy it may be you did not have the right addy and got a scammer, from what i hear he is good about his orders.
    I will thanks

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    Cubber....he also was recently locked out of his old email account and had to switch to a different account.. He will email you back if you get to the correct email address.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    he just posted yesterday on another board that if you are having problems with his service, feel free to email and ask questions about order status and that his usual ta was 5-7 business days

Quote Originally Posted by alpineslide
    Cubber....he also was recently locked out of his old email account and had to switch to a different account.. He will email you back if you get to the correct email address.
    The address cubber gave me was incorrec....but I gae him the correct one

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Bump for some more responses. How does the PL prop feel compared to qv or others?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    Hey lightweight
    Pm me when you try the Tren /prop combo, I want to get some from him,

Thanks for your help everyone. Guess I was scammed by someone impersonating proline. At least it was a small order. I was more pissed at the A$$HO&& then the money lost.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    i loved the eq and the oil based winny. both excellent products. But that ****ing nasty smell had my family thinking there was a dead animal in the house. that **** stunk up my closet bedroom so bad that i had to thro away some shirts cause the smell would not come out.

Thanks everyone for all your responses

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    he just posted yesterday on another board that if you are having problems with his service, feel free to email and ask questions about order status and that his usual ta was 5-7 business days
    So why is a guy with such great service making a post like that?
    It's been over 3 months since we last ordered from him, I hope that he has improved, I don't see how he could get any worse then what we expierenced with him. Again the products are great, but we were treated so badly on more than one occasion that I will never order from him again, he's not the only game in town.

It's been over 3 months since we last ordered from him, I hope that he has improved, I don't see how he could get any worse then what we expierenced with him. Again the products are great, but we were treated so badly on more than one occasion that I will never order from him again, he's not the only game in town.
    You are actually the only person I have heard who has had a bad experience with Proline

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    he posted that because there are some people out there who have their own reasons to make him look bad who post things like that, he's not as fast ta as other labs, but his products are top notch, and personally i'd rather have the quality

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    has anyone used the 200mg prop from PL? How does it feel compared to qv?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information