SteveCrammer is offline New Member

Anavar Dosage 25mg per day enough??

Hi all

Im a first time steroid user and am about to use Anavar 25mg with 10 grams of creatine per day.

PS I am 205 lbs 12%bf

Is this enough for noticeable gains??

Cheers in advance

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I don't think it is a good doseage. Ive run that much before and didn't like it. i'd go 40mg at the least.

SteveCrammer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I don't think it is a good doseage. Ive run that much before and didn't like it. i'd go 40mg at the least.
    So u reckon 40mg would be a minimum thenI was hoping about 25mg as I was a first time user the stuffs so expensive. How much could I expect to gain on a 6 week cycle??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I couldn't really tell you. I just know how I react to it, that is why i'm running 50mg ed right now. You could see good results as a first time user, but, if you are doing it alone, I don't think you'll be impressed with the results with all the money you're going to be spending. Look more at test e and liquidex. That would be a lot easier on the wallet and better in the mirror.

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    I've heard (note: not scientific) of 20mgs ed cycles. The owners of these cycles were very happy with the results only over 4 weeks. From what I've read Anavar is the least toxic on liver of all 17aa steriods , therefore longer cycles are ok....but it's still an oral and I wouldn't stay on for more than a few weeks at any dosage.

The few I know who have done it say that the pumps and vascularity is unreal and the strength is very good. They all leaned out considerably and were about to keep about 5-7lbs give or take. Again, on 20mgs ed only 4 weeks.

Thread Information