Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I wonder what would happen if someone posted a "Help! I'm dying from an aneurism!" thread?

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsomebody
    Wow, I wonder what would happen if someone posted a "Help! I'm dying from an aneurism!" thread?
    You would take seventeen day lillies crush them up with some juniper beeds and put them in a blender with a rose and two glasses of milk drink one ounce every hour until you die.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa
    hey guys i need to ask a question about some bleeding out of the rectom im taking 40mg of d-bols a day and im not sure if its the cause i dont know if its a scab from ****ting so much or if its inside of me please lend all the info you guys have thanks a lot
    Could be hemroids but the bottom line is you need to see your DR.

dsa
    dsa is offline New Member
    well guys its been almost a week and no blood. I really apreciate all the info you guys are giving me it helps a lot. I didnt go see a doctor beause i believe SGfuryZ was right about spendig money for a doctor to tell me its nothing serious. If it happens again anytime soon i will have to believe its hemeroids and take the pepper. Plus i dont really want to tell the doctor im on roids but when your life comes into play i guess you dont have a choice. It makes me feel bad for Tom Prince for those who are FLEX readers. DSA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information