Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

mailing gear from across the border???

I'm getting married in October. My fiance wants me to plan the honeymoon. I was considering going to Mexico. I'm coming from NY, so there is no chance of getting stuff across the border by airplane. I wouldn't take that chance. I was wondering what the odds are of getting a package across the border without it being confiscated if you mail it from Mexico? Has anyone tried this? Has it worked? I know that you should be weary of getting gear from tourist cities like Cancun because of the amount of fakes in the area.
    Also, would this method work in other places like costa rica?

BLACKZILLA is offline Associate Member
    bump for another on strong island!!!!

Yeah no sucess at all, Also a lot of the post offices will have you show what is in the package before you get it sent. The way you will have the most luck is if you go to a non touristy part of mexico and have the people working the pharmacia send it.

LWB

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    too bad...i was hoping for an easy way to save a ton of money and stack up for the next year or two.

Find a good underground lab or make your own gear you will save tons of money. And the price you will pay to make gear will be tons cheaper then even some of the best prices in Mexico.

Thread Information