Russ616 is offline Senior Member

Need help!!!!!!!!! Prop?

I have a bench press comp. on Saturday morning at 11:00am ( lifting starts )
    Right now I am doing:
    300mgs of Deca & 250mg Sust. on Saturdays
    250mg Sust on Wed.
    I am on my 7th week of 14

I want to throw in 2cc ( 100mgs each ) of Prop to give me the extra boost.
    When Should I take them.
    I was thinking on wed with the sust and on friday night.
    Another question. Should I shoot the deca and sust.in the morning before the comp. I usually do in at noon on Sat.
    Please give me a hand...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I have a bench press comp. on Saturday morning at 11:00am ( lifting starts )
    Right now I am doing:
    300mgs of Deca & 250mg Sust. on Saturdays
    250mg Sust on Wed.
    I am on my 7th week of 14

I want to throw in 2cc ( 100mgs each ) of Prop to give me the extra boost.
    When Should I take them.
    I was thinking on wed with the sust and on friday night.
    Another question. Should I shoot the deca and sust.in the morning before the comp. I usually do in at noon on Sat.
    Please give me a hand...
    I would shoot the prop thursday, fri and sat morning. Throw in an oral if you can too, starting now!...or some fina.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    I would shoot the prop thursday, fri and sat morning. Throw in an oral if you can too, starting now!...or some fina.
    Should I do 100mg on thursday , 100mg on friday and 75mg on sat morning with the sust. and deca ?

I have dbol but i would rather not take them. unless it was 100x better than the prop. I trust this board to give me the best answers. Thanx

firefitr5287 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, you will feel a Prop kick about 45 minutes to an hour after your shot(or at least I do), so no matter what you do, I would be sure to work in one of the prop shots Saturday morning at about 10 AM. I would do the other on Friday. As far as the rest, don't alter your routine. You won't notice much immediate action from the Deca and Sus, so why not take it at your regular time, not to mention you will already receive a kick from the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by firefitr5287
    Bro, you will feel a Prop kick about 45 minutes to an hour after your shot(or at least I do), so no matter what you do, I would be sure to work in one of the prop shots Saturday morning at about 10 AM. I would do the other on Friday. As far as the rest, don't alter your routine. You won't notice much immediate action from the Deca and Sus, so why not take it at your regular time, not to mention you will already receive a kick from the prop.
    The sust. has 30mgs prop in it. How does this sound.

Wed - 250mgs sust ( normal cycle injection )
    Friday morning - 100 mgs prop.
    Saturday morning - 100mgs prop. & 250 sust 300 deca ( normal cycle injection)

Is it worth it to do the prop on thursday. Is it a waste .

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would say use the d-bol over the prop...it will give you a bigger boost within a week...your already saturated with test, and the sust has prop in it, so i would go with the d's you have

Dbol would be great if he started like yesterday... I know the sus has prop, but it is a very low dosage compared to what I was talking about(30mg vs 100mg). I was saying that if you are going to take the prop, which is not necessaey, I would take it Friday and Saturday morning right before to give you that "boost" Just an opinion, but you can try anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    The sust. has 30mgs prop in it. How does this sound.

Wed - 250mgs sust ( normal cycle injection )
    Friday morning - 100 mgs prop.
    Saturday morning - 100mgs prop. & 250 sust 300 deca ( normal cycle injection)

Is it worth it to do the prop on thursday. Is it a waste .
    And in answer to this, probably a waste... Prop has an approximate 36 hr half life (and that's on the long side IMO), so if you take it Thursday, it will be clearing your system by Friday night. Better to take it on Friday and when your next shot rolls around on Saturday there will still be a bridge there rather than starting from zero. In all reality though, taking prop for 2 days is a waste, so the only positive you could possibly hope to get out of this is taking a Shot right before (45min-1hr before) to give you a boost. Other than that aspect, I wouldn't even bother.

Thread Information