Thread: too much pain

omega 44 is offline New Member

too much pain

Right now i am currently on sust karachi and test suspension. I have one mojor problem. I am doin the shots in my ass and last night i could not sleep because the pain i was in. Today i can barely walk and i can't f***en sit down and one more thing, i have bruises the sise of baseballs on my ass. can anyone please help me with this problem. THANX

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by omega 44
    Right now i am currently on sust karachi and test suspension. I have one mojor problem. I am doin the shots in my ass and last night i could not sleep because the pain i was in. Today i can barely walk and i can't f***en sit down and one more thing, i have bruises the sise of baseballs on my ass. can anyone please help me with this problem. THANX
    You shouldn't be getting bruises. You should be careful not to move the needle around and push the gear in slowly. Karachi sust is my favorite and never felt a one.

you could be in pain bc you are test suspension it is suppost to hurt like a SOB. I would recomend massaging it even if it hurts to do this just to loosen up the muscle also you an ice pack this will help the pain.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The swelling should go down a lot within the next couple of days. If you haven't already, check out spotinjections.com.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    this happened to me once from sust. I think i went thru some scar tissure or something, cuz i was in pain for a week with a small bruise. I had to get one of the heat packs that women use for cramps and stick that on my ass for a heat source! It worked good too.

Thread Information