Arkane is offline New Member

Questions on Deca for a first timer!

[B]
    Hi All! Now i know this is going to sound stupid but I have absolutley no idea about steroids and i was wondering is 48amps of deca -durabolin enough for a 8 week cycle if i take 250mg a week?

Also how many mg's are there in a ML or vica verca - once again i have no idea.
    I was told for a novice 250mg a week is a good start.

Thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkane
    [B]
    Hi All! Now i know this is going to sound stupid but I have absolutley no idea about steroids and i was wondering is 48amps of deca -durabolin enough for a 8 week cycle if i take 250mg a week?

Also how many mg's are there in a ML or vica verca - once again i have no idea.
    I was told for a novice 250mg a week is a good start.

Thanks
    Bro, you need to do research and learn what your doing before you start sticking yourself and end up f*cking yourself up, and not that it matters but a deca cycle is bad idea.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The mg/ml should be on the amp or vial. For a first cycle deca isn't a good idea.

How old are you, what's your training history?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The mg/ml should be on the amp or vial. For a first cycle deca isn't a good idea.

How old are you, what's your training history?

JohnnyB

Thanks for ya feedback. can u tell me why deca isnt a good idea for a first cycle? I also have Proviron if that makes a difference.

Thanks dude

I am 23yrs old...and been training now for about 5 years...im 85kg and 175cm tall...i want a more muscular look aswell as to be stronger. hope thats enough info.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkane
    Thanks for ya feedback. can u tell me why deca isnt a good idea for a first cycle? I also have Proviron if that makes a difference.

Thanks dude

No that doesnt make any difference whats so ever. Not to flame you but if you did some research you would see that proviron doesnt do anything for deca gyno. Personally i think deca gyno is a myth. When i was a newbie to this world i did the same thing you seem to be doing, jumping in blind. I was on a webpage that had a cycle up for deca only and it said 1 ml = 100mg so i took that as the truth for all deca. My deca was 1 ml = 300mg so when i was on cycle and needed to take 400mg i was actually injecting myself with 1200mg. I saw amazing size and strength gains but since i didnt do any research i didnt know about PCT and loss nearly all of my strength and newly gained muscle. Plus it shrunk the nuts and they have yet to come back to original size, and i assume they never will again. Take it from me, and do a lot of research on this ****. Stay on this board for a while and you will learn a lot of things. Ask questions on things you are not sure about. There are a lot of bros here that will be glad to help you out. Lates.

Ju-tang is offline Junior Member
    You need a test to so your dick will still work. Test should always be a base. And don't forget your post cycle therapy

Thread Information