Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: quest

  1. #1
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20

    quest

    I'm starting my first cycle and my maine goal is mass! I am 6'2" right around 190 and this is the cycle I plan to start a week from Sunday.


    Deca -400mg a week for 12 weeks

    Test400-500mg a week for 14 weeks

    I've got clomid to take after week 14 is up. Does this sound alright for putting on weight? I can't wait to get started! Thanks for helpin me out.

  2. #2
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTY
    I'm starting my first cycle and my maine goal is mass! I am 6'2" right around 190 and this is the cycle I plan to start a week from Sunday.


    Deca -400mg a week for 12 weeks

    Test400-500mg a week for 14 weeks

    I've got clomid to take after week 14 is up. Does this sound alright for putting on weight? I can't wait to get started! Thanks for helpin me out.
    That's a good starting cycle for mass. Also would have some nolva on hand as well.

  3. #3
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    That's a good starting cycle for mass. Also would have some nolva on hand as well.
    Were can I get some nolva at?

  4. #4
    crj900 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    95
    Hey, im sure your gunna get yelled at for not knowin about nolva, but i am your same stats and pretty much on the same cycle. Let me know how you do. It is denkall t400, right? I take it you ahve 2 vials.

  5. #5
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTY
    Were can I get some nolva at?
    either go through your source, or liquid research companies

  6. #6
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20
    Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes for sure. Have you started your cycle yet? I wasn't planning on starting mine for another week, but I'm getting pretty anxcious and might start up tomarrow?

  7. #7
    crj900 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTY
    Thanks. I'll let you know how it goes for sure. Have you started your cycle yet? I wasn't planning on starting mine for another week, but I'm getting pretty anxcious and might start up tomarrow?
    ya i started friday, im injecting every tuesday and friday, 200mg. Whats your stats/cycle history.

  8. #8
    Chapman393's Avatar
    Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    337
    Yeah make shure once you get the nolva to take 10mg ED and up it to 20mg Ed for PCT.

  9. #9
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    ya i started friday, im injecting every tuesday and friday, 200mg. Whats your stats/cycle history.
    I'm not sure what my stats are (never measured, too skinny)? I'm thick through my shoulders to my waist, skinny ass arms and legs though. I just weighed myself this morning, 6'2" 187. I've only started one cycle when I lived in San Diego but then I moved back up to Oregon, so I was only on for 2 weeks. It was bad ass though, because poeple that I would work with and hang out with were already asking me if I was on juice. I decided to wait until next Sunday to start up. I want to take this week to get my workout set in stone so I don't waste any juice or time. Keep me updated on how your doing with your cycle. I'm going to be running 500mg test and 400mg Deca split up through Sundays and Wednesdays.

  10. #10
    crj900 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    95
    hey do you have aol instant messenger

  11. #11
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by crj900
    hey do you have aol instant messenger
    Ya, it's dglove27

  12. #12
    Shud's Avatar
    Shud is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    317
    the test needs to be run at a higher dose than the deca ...
    and wait till you have the nolva as well..

  13. #13
    DYNASTY's Avatar
    DYNASTY is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Glendale, Oregon
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Shud
    the test needs to be run at a higher dose than the deca ...
    and wait till you have the nolva as well..
    How much higher should I go? I'm all ears!

  14. #14
    Bartleby's Avatar
    Bartleby is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    803
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNASTY
    How much higher should I go? I'm all ears!
    run the test 100mg higher than the deca , ive seen some guys run it 200mg higher, but youll be fine with 100mg higher...good luck...

  15. #15
    Shud's Avatar
    Shud is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    317
    yeah test @ 500mgs and deca @ 400mgs per week should be fine.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •