bigdave91 is offline Associate Member

anti depressants?!

Hi guys

Im looking for an anti depressant which people can get in the same way as AS. Can anyone give me the name of an antidepressant which is common in bodybuilding?

Cheers
    Dave

I have not heard of bodybuilding anti-depressents, I take Effexor and it is great.

DangerousGrounds is offline Junior Member
    so many....each effect individuals different, zoloft, paxil, welbuterin..ect,ect

jbol is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I have not heard of bodybuilding anti-depressents, I take Effexor and it is great.
    i was prescribed effexor and chickened out because of risk of sexual side effects,did you have any?

Doobie Wah is offline Junior Member

effexor

i had effexor prescribed 8 years ago or so and i had mixed results with it. i understand now they have a time release formula thats supposed to be better. At first i thought there may have been beneficial sexual side effects, but i think its rated negative overal. once i was working in a high rise, and apparently it was windy and there was some motion on the floor and it made me nauseous and that was the last time i took it. i've never tried any others, but, personally i'd consider trying paxil, zoloft, or one of the others in combination with AS, depending on other factors, like anxiety, etc. obviously your doc knows best. i have a big old bottle full i'd swap out. you can break them in pieces and they'd last you forever, no doctor no nothing.
    Last edited by Doobie Wah; 01-24-2004 at 11:30 PM.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    paxel and zoloft ..didnt do well at all with them..paxel gave me nightmares as quite a few others i know on it as well..and zoloft just made me feel dull..i like prozac ...seems to help me out alot...

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Has anyone done welbuterin while on a cycle if so did you have any effects while on or while on PCT.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Wellbutrin

I am on 300mg/day of wellbutrin, never had a problem with anything- on or off a cycle. Paxil and zoloft lost my sex drive, and prozac did absolutely nothing for me... Everyone is different though, every drug works a little different between people.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks powerstroke

Thread Information