JEO3 is offline Associate Member

1st cycle results....What to change for 2nd

After my first cycle of test only, I was happy with my strength gains and put on about 20 lbs. body weight...I followed the cycle with nolvadex ....I have been off for a month and lost 10 lbs. right away(within first 2 weeks off from juice) and then gained about 8 back training natural..

Bench (1MMR)---Up 45lbs
    Squat---Up 50lbs

My question is...For my second cycle, would adding clomid to pct help keep more gains...or is that just to help testicular function. I had no problem in that area as far as shutting down. The nolvadex took care of it I guess...I'm just looking to keep more of my weight on..Any suggestions are appreciated.

2nd Cycle:
    Test E 500mg/wk 1-10
    Decca 300mg/wk 1-10
    (possiby) D-bol 30mg/wk 1-4

I would add the clomid to the end of the cycle doing the 300/100/50 layout. Maybe bump the deca up to 400mg, and bump the dbol up to 35mg maybe 40 if you need more( i need to take 40mg).

LWB

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I would add the clomid to the end of the cycle doing the 300/100/50 layout. Maybe bump the deca up to 400mg, and bump the dbol up to 35mg maybe 40 if you need more( i need to take 40mg).

LWB

Will that help keep gains or is it just for testicular theropy?? I've always heard it just helps your nuts start working again...Which i gues getting natural test back up would help keep gains too...??

Well yes it will bring your nut back but It will also help keep your gains. I do not even use nolva for PCT only clomid and it helps keep almost all my gains. Of course if I were to run a larger cycle i would add nolva to the combo too.

Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    Well yes it will bring your nut back but It will also help keep your gains. I do not even use nolva for PCT only clomid and it helps keep almost all my gains. Of course if I were to run a larger cycle i would add nolva to the combo too.
    Really...i've always heard vice versa...nolva only not clomid...But i think i can get clomid easier this time around so may try it out...Nolva is best for Gyno symptoms though correct??

yeah nolva is great especailly if you see any sign of gyno. I know some research companies even have a clomid/nolva combo though I have never tried it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by anasci.org
    you could even start taking the clomid a week or so before the end of your cycle, that would help to keep test levels semi steady when you stop taking the test and it wont be such a shock to the body.. and will help keep gains
    i have never tried this, in theory it sounds like a great idea.

**** my post that made me a senior member was such a bad one...........oh well

Thread Information